Saturday Night Rove

Oh right.

I didn’t know we could do that.

That’s about as high as it can ever get in that time slot.

Not bad for a Saturday night. 300-350k would be the bench mark here.

What usually are the numbers like at that time ? Half of that?

I believe 10 has been averaging around a 100k mark, I think!

I taped the debut and watched it last night in between Survivor and the cricket. It was OK, didn’t like the camera angle on Jess either.

2 Likes

woeful guests this week. Kevin Rudd? No one will watch and people will expect that caliber and tune out all together.

1 Like

This week’s guests are comedians Becky Lucas, Cam James and Danielle Walker, and former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.

1 Like

No idea who any of those people are except for the 12 year old irrelevant Rudd.

3 Likes

Axe this garbage

Is Rove just trying to pull a Daryl Somers and cling on to past glories?

If Rove returned to his traditional “Rove Live” type show, it might have been okay. But geez, this show is crap.

Just as bad as the short-lived “Show Me The Movie” show.

2 Likes

Anyone here realise Kevin Rudd is actually one of the most talked about people at the water cooler at the moment - in Sydney at least - due to his handball match with Kyle Sandilands today?

3 Likes

No

Most of us don’t live in Sydney or are up with the latest on the Kyle Sandilands show

7 Likes

I think he’d like to, but there seems to be a pressure to make it “youthful” which doesn’t work, especially on a day and timeslot no one under 40 is watching.

Why couldn’t they just keep to a similar format as ROVE LIVE?

1 Like

I hate the guy myself, but it’s hard to miss out and about amongst the general public I’ve been around.

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve heard anyone talking about this around Sydney, apart from Kyle himself.

1 Like

Agree 1000 times over.
Just give Rove his old Rove Live show back on a Sunday night for some stability on Sundays.

1 Like