Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures

Couple of promos from tonight

2 Likes

sickkkk the iconic theme song is back. prepare for every minor producer in Australia to make a remix of it when this goes to air.

3 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/channelten/posts/2049499615060044

Looks like the demand for Russell Coight’s return is very high according to announcement post on Ten’s Facebook page, with 39K Reactions and 13K Shares, and that’s not counting their other forms of Social Media or other various posts, so this could be a great opportunity for Ten to rake in the viewers and ratings. With rumours of a Network and News service relaunch imminent, I wonder if it’ll coincide around the same time as this as many will be watching… :thinking:

Also love this typical Aussie response :joy:

6 Likes

I am really looking forward to this.

1 Like

Why did it stop airing many years ago? Interesting Wikipedia says , Created by Tom Gleisner
Written by Tom Gleisner (main)Santo Cilauro (additional)Glenn Robbins (additional)
Rob Sitch (additional). Aren’t those the people who created HYBPA and The Hollowmen?

Yes, it’s a Working Dog production.

1 Like

Working Dog usually like to quit while they’re ahead rather than flog something to death.

6 Likes

I’m still so upset about the panel ending. hoping HYPBA is on for a bit

Me too…I’d love a return of The Panel but HYBPA is pretty fantastic so I hope it sticks around.

The panel was the best. I would love to see it come back.

6 Likes

Sunday night is a good slot for this show, wonder if they’ll premiere Street Smart after this?

I guess that means Survivor will most likely be Mon/Tues with Bachelor Wed/Thur as usual.

2 Likes

Two of working dog’s great shows taking Sun/Mon

Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I’m in heaven

2 Likes

Great slot! Puts survivor on Mondays and Tuesdays which is good. if this does well it might encourage more drama/scripted comedy in that 7:30 slot.

1 Like

Nope. Survivor is Wednesday

Really where is the Bachelor?

Monday/ Tuesday maybe? Bachelor in Paradise did alright at the beginning of the week so maybe they think it’ll work?

No not saying its a bad move. Just a strange one. Survivor/HYBPA seem to gel because you would assume a similar audience. Same with Survivor/Shark Tank. You can’t see Bachelor/Shark Tank being too similar in audience. Unless Ten plan to move their Footballers Wives drama to Tuesdays. Because a Survivor/Footballers Wives combo doesn’t look likely to gel too well.

1 Like

Potentially up against at least one part of the Ninja Warrior grand final. Ten must think that it can be competitive.

Short promo

5 Likes