Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures

Not surprised but it is a shame - good to get some confirmation finally though. Could be a blessing in disguise for TEN, a big audience would come from an extensive BBL advertising campaign. I guess now it’s just a matter of seeing whether they’ll execute it properly…

2 Likes

Chanced upon this trailer on Facebook which was uploaded in February surprisingly.

2 Likes

10_Logo_AllAussieAdventures-500x281

6 Likes

2 Likes

Glenn Robbins is appearing on Have You Been Paying Attention next week. Fingers crossed we’ll get some indication on when the new Russell Coight series might air! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Nothing new here

Also this:

3 Likes

This was meant to be back a few years ago! Believe it when i see it haha!!

1 Like

The Screen Australia website says it’s in post production…I guess the Land Rover got bogged.

Yes it seems to have been in production for ages and all for probably will be 6-8 episodes.

Something tells me that they announced a revival without actually thinking it through :thinking:

A case of Ten announcing it way before the production even started. They should hold off on these announcements at least until something has been written.

1 Like

Why does it matter if it’s still coming? Shows get held up in production or other factors, shit happens.

Because people whinge when it takes so long to screen.

2 Likes

6 Likes

A new 10 second promo here.

3 Likes

Can someone please edit the threads title to Russell

Thanks

2 Likes

The promo kind of reminds me of the ones Ten did for Territory Cops.

Done, cheers

1 Like