Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures

I indeed do

1 Like

Do we know what Quarter of 2017 it will air?

1 Like

Russell you slay gurllll?

I am tipping second quarter of 2017. It could air at 6.30pm or 7pm Sundays leading into MasterChef.

1 Like

I could be off but I was expecting it to air Mondays 8:30 before Have You Been Paying Attention starts up.

Original episodes from the beginning airing from 8:30pm Sundays on ELEVEN.

7 Likes

Curious to know when people think Channel Ten will premiere the new series, and in what time slot? Maybe when the current run of repeats on Eleven finish, so promos could start appearing soon?

1 Like

I have been wondering the same thing too… :thinking: Hope it does debut soon.

Well there are quite a few old eps so could be a while.

My guess is 8:30 Sundays

Yeah I was thinking Sunday’s, but was leaning more towards the 6:30-7:30pm timeslot.

Episode 7 of 13 (14 if you include the telemovie) airs this Sunday night, so maybe mid-August?

This was posted on the Russell Coight Memes Facebook page this evening (not sure how reliable it is!). But it does seem that filming is ongoing at present. Hopefully the new eps aren’t too far away!

4 Likes

If it airs this year it would have to be on the very tail end, otherwise wouldn’t surprise me if it’s held off to launch 2018 given that it’s still filming. Although would be good content for Ten as their last month of the year is generally pretty blank.

1 Like

Glenn Robbins was a guest on tonight’s episode of Have You Been Paying Attention. Unfortunately they didn’t mention anything in regards to Season 3 scheduling, although there was a short clip shown.

4 Likes

Yesterday

5 Likes

Given it’s still filming, I’m starting to think it will be held of until 2018 now.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m starting to think the same too which is a shame, but Working Dog have had a busy year so it’s understandable. If it was to air this year, I’m guessing maybe Monday’s before HYBPA when Survivor finishes?

If it’s not on until 2018, I’m sure Ten will promote it heavily throughout the Big Bash and it could launch alongside Sunday’s I’m A Celebrity at end of Jan/start of Feb?

Yep, according to reports today unsurprisingly it will indeed be pushed back to next year.

If Ten were smart (yes debatable I guess) they would heavily promote it through the entire BBL season to give it the best chance to attract the viewers required early next year, that’s assuming of course it will be airing first up as the new ratings year commences in 2018.

4 Likes

It is quite well suited to air with Im a celebrity. Perhaps on a Monday night.

1 Like