Rugby League

yeah, i know. As a Dragons fan, me and my Dragons friends gave up on this season around 6 weeks ago. lol. We will still support them, but more of a social thing and wait until the next season to start. lol

1 Like

There’s a great team just over the Captain Cook Bridge that you can cheer for for the rest of the year if you want :grin:

Hahaha. No thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think most people would wanna have a catheter inserted into their genitalia than support the Sharks.

1 Like

Ouch, on both counts!

I’m right. I’ve had the catheter, and it hurts. :rofl:

Wow, didn’t think Parra would win that game so comfortably, where have these Eels been all year!

So far the Sharks are only up by a converted try. Still plenty of time to own their endangered fins.

You spoke too soon

Cronulla 26 d Newcastle 6

Enough said :grin:

1 Like

F**k the Sharks.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m producing more salt than the Saxa factory in Seven Hills.

But still, f**k the Sharks.

I’m loving this!

But seriously, Knights tried hard, but couldn’t match the Sharks speed in attack , Knights looked a bit pedestrian in comparison

Of courses you’re loving it. People love it when i get the shits, everyone gets a chub for it.

I just wanted something to rub peoples noses in, like when the dog pisses on the carpet.

Yeah, just not your week King Cranky.

Knights hosts Cronulla in Rd 26, their last home game of the year, Old Boys day.

Maybe then…. But then maybe not :grin:

You still have Origin to get through. Your lot could lose a few.

I think only Hynes will be missing …. They have decent halves coverage with Braydon Trindall and Connor Tracey.

And I think Cronulla will lose fewer players to Origin than most other teams in the Top 8.

What the flap just happened here!

Tigers 66
Cowboys 18

I see it but I don’t believe it!

Most points EVER scored by Balmain Tigers / Western Suburbs Magpies / Wests Tigers.
Most points ever conceded by Nth QLD.

Tigers finally off the bottom the ladder (Bulldogs now last).

5 Likes

Didnt help that one of the best on ground for the Sharks was Kalyn Ponga

1 Like

Another head knock early in the game certainly didn’t help him.

He still managed to score a try, but the Sharks otherwise moved up on him quickly and didn’t give him any room to move.

He needs to keep track of the tackle count though!