Religion

Hopelessly Dull
Hypocritical Devotees
Hillariously Droll
Hunky Deacons
Holy Divas

So many potential meanings… (I think I’ll be going to hell)

Ignoring the fact you’ve stolen the keys for the liquor cabinet on a Sunday night, I’m not sure what’s so ‘wankish’ about it?

3 Likes

Of course he thinks its wankish. It doesnt resonate with what he has been told.

Sheik Taj El-Din Hilaly has spoken out against employing gay teachers in Islamic schools. In relation to gays he told The Australian:

https://twitter.com/australian/status/1051827941884215296?s=19

Full story here, for anyone who is interested.
https://issuu.com/ucavictas/docs/crosslight_october_2018_6264f9c41f703c/2

1 Like

due to “his age” according to media reporting inside Australia.

I am your god.

That is all.

:joy::joy::joy:

I don’t remember that being a category in the Media Spy Awards :thinking:

Should be. :joy::joy::joy:

False God. Fake news.

3 Likes

How dare you. :joy::joy::joy:

The new Pope seemed like a reformer to Catholics like Kristina Keneally, but he is really just like all his predecessors, as has become obvious.

1 Like

The chaplaincy program won’t change if the Liberals/Nationals win the next Federal election, and it will stay if Labor wins with it being extended to secular workers in addition to chaplains. Yet, the Labor dominated ACT government wants to totally axe the program in the ACT.

Good on them for ditching this dodgy programme of indoctrination (which is well known by now, and was entirely predictable and predicted when the LNP first introduced it).

Hopefully other jurisdictions stop it too, instead of just waiting for the federal election.

Now it can be revealed why Pope Francis removed George Pell from his informal cabinet in December, amid the Catholic Church’s sex abuse and cover-up scandal.

1 Like

Has he appealed his convictions? Sorry just read the article. So the second trial was dropped by prosecutors and he is appealing the conviction. Personally, I believe the first conviction will be over turned.

Surprised prosecutors dropped the second trial. Obviously not a lot of evidence. Considering the first trial had one that resulted in a mistrial this has costed a lot. He is appealing the convictions and will likely have those overturned.

And that’s your considered legal opinion, is it?

1 Like