Regional Affiliation Swap 2021

I suspect you are correct.
WIN Canberra’s feeds are all identical to 9 Sydney still.

On that note, I notice that the online feeds of 9’s multichannels look better than the actual FTA channels on TV :frowning:

At this point it seems like someone is clicking a “I’m feeling lucky” button and choosing whatever random crap they can find.

6 Likes

Have we skipped a whole day now?

2 Likes

Meanwhile, on WIN/Nine

4 Likes

Meanwhile in Vic

4 Likes

Gotta say, the image quality on TDT10HD and WIN9HD is exceptional right now!

3 Likes

SCA 10 is being played out from the Nine-Seven owned NPC Media. Would NPC be at fault, or SCA, or 10?

1 Like

Everyone is sad except Jeff Sly, formerly of Mt Gambier, as it was WIN who ended his career when they took over SES-8. One of the bastions of regional TV.

2 Likes

I still never thought I’d see the day that WIN would happily rebrand as Nine and partially abandon Mappy, especially when they were actually a Nine affiliate the last time around. My personal favourite of the years gone by was the short lived WIN ice cube that appeared on Today.

13 Likes

Just noticed on the EPG that 10Shake is showing
“Every Day Gourmet” at 1:30am.
Seems like a weird choice for 10Shake.

10Shake also airing Sunday Project ads, and had a few ads earlier pause completely for a moment.

1 Like

“Carl’s Jr is now in Melbourne!”

Exciting stuff for us in Tassie

(WIN TAS)

6 Likes

WIN are showing metro dirty feeds including all ads, which is why you’re seeing a Melbourne ad.

1 Like

I’d say you have the Melb feed in Tassie.

1 Like

10Shake EPG showing Every Day Gourmet in Tassie as well. Followed by double Ridiculousness and then Tosh.0.

SC10 now showing very recent idents

8 Likes

Lovely burgers, they are building a new one a few k’s away from me now. Hopefully Tassie gets them.

Here’s the SC10 stuff up from earlier in full.

Video starts just before Everyday Gourmet goes to an ad break, as this was when I started recording.

8 Likes

10 Bold EPG in Tassie (TDT LCN 53) showing “10 transmission commences 12midnight, 1” for the next 7 days. All other TDT10 EPG’s are right.

1 Like

I actually really like that logo.

5 Likes

Same, IIRC there were local versions for all SC10 markets

2 Likes