Regional Affiliation Swap 2021

Here is 10Shake’s switch over from custom programming to the metro feed around 1:30am.
A bit of a mess.

The Middle finishes at 00:12
Everyday Gourmet starts at 01:00
Everyday Gourmet hard cuts to the metro feed (Comedy Roast) at 03:13
10 Shake promo randomly cuts in at 08:12
Cuts back into the metro feed at 08:32

4 Likes

WIN’s feed this morning now showing local ads.
WIN aired a “Crawfords DVD” sponsor board in place of a sponsor board on metro.

3 Likes

7 Likes

It isn’t quite the same experience. Firstly you need to register and log in and for many people its would be on a computer rather than their TV. Also harder to record and watch back your favourite show. Or even just click through the channels to see if there might be something to watch.

12 Likes

At that they did - complete with Mappy too.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Seven & Ten News (SCA)

Almost feels like there are no affiliates with the removal of mappy for WIN , and the news update firstly not mentioning Southern Cross andnot being called SC10 on my tv when changing channels .

3 Likes

How are the people of Ayr coping with the change? :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

I assume metro viewers would have seen this too?

Yes, it was played out by Nine metro.

2 Likes

02d152b2b5f4de73fdb805fa33b15e1b

Apparently, we live in a communist country because the regional networks changed affiliates. Fuck me dead.

26 Likes

Oh, it just gets better and better!

In other news, the TDT website has updated with the new logos.

10 Likes

WTF???

People think that?

And also, why don’t they want Shake to exist?

5 Likes

Because their beloved Murray and Jones have bolted.

1 Like

and House Hunters International.

3 Likes

First time I’ve heard of Carl’s Jr doing television ads! Never seen them advertise on Melbourne TV!

2 Likes

I remember my babushka’s harrowing stories from the Gulag. Rotten food, bare slats for beds…and hour upon agonising hour of 10 Shake

10 Likes

Which didn’t happen, they actually were 10 mins early with Wimbledon going by this thread. Not sure how that happens…

1 Like

Online complaints still easy to find.
I didn’t realise there were so many people interested in 9Life.

Goes with what I said a few weeks ago, not good enough to be removing these channels for any reason in my opinion.

4 Likes

Nine switched to 10 Bold and then to 10HD. Would it have been easier than way to switch between channels on the same network?