Random Thread

I am set in my ways. I have breakfast at 7:30am, lunch at 1pm and dinner at 6-6:30pm.

2 Likes

Australia should adapt a siesta.

1 Like

We have. It’s called a nanny nap. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As a teacher, I believe we should get all the kids to go to sleep during the middle of the day. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For 8 hours?

Nah, an hour or two.

That or we drug the worst of them.

2 Likes

Not tonight Josephine…

1 Like

Wouldn’t that make it harder for parents to put their kids to bed at night?

1 Like

Who cares. Hey parents, if you want to bitch about your kids, just remember - do the crime, do the time.

I should’ve also suggested frontal lobotomy for the worst of them too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

From May.

Though apparently you should use more than one sock.

1 Like

Gives a new meaning to the phrase “Put a sock in it” …or maybe now “Put a sock on it”.

3 Likes

I’m joining this club ASAP!:neutral_face:

1 Like

Watch out, @ElCapitanCranky could be president.

You’d like me to be president, wouldn’t you? :laughing:

1 Like

I’m reconsidering now :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

SBS Viceland accidentally aired an ad for an insurance company that doesn’t have a presence in Australia.

9 Likes

I remember the odd Brit Insurance ad slipped through on SBS when they aired The Ashes cricket from the UK (this was before 9 put it all on 9Gem).

1 Like

My family does. Dinner can be anytime between 7.30pm and 8.30pm. On some occasions, I manage to watch nearly a whole episode of MasterChef before starting to eat.

1 Like

Did it go to air during Jeopardy? Geico is a long term sponsor of the show with their ads appearing during it. Much like NBC Today weather segments used to be sponsored by Folgers Coffee and Smuckers. Brands not sold here but ads still went to air as part of the show.

5 Likes

It was, coming from the final break into Final Jeopardy.

2 Likes