Random Thread

Anyone have a Boat and a mobility Scooter and want to try this?

Yeah, I have a whole list of people dumb enough to do that.

2 Likes

I saw that on the news last night. I’m not surprised that this occurred only a few km from my location, as we have some extremely bad drivers around here.

I also doubt that it had enough power to move the boat on anything steeper than a flat road.

1 Like

I finally received my VHS Capture Device and to my surprise it works! If anyone wants Miss Universe 2003 hmu…

2 Likes

Thx guys, feeling the love :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’d probably be in that list as well if I didn’t wait to see the new look at 6:30pm Perth time and if I didn’t run out of likes! :joy:

2 Likes

Literally got three nice replays in the last day.

1 Like

Cue the Wet Wet Wet song…

The love is all around me, it’s everywhere I go (on Media Spy).

Cleanup on aisle 10…

Forget that, steam clean the joint.:joy:

1 Like

You not feeling the love? :grinning:

No comment. :rofl:

1 Like

:kiss:

:rofl:

You’re not my type. For starters you’re a Sharks fan…

1 Like

With Gogglebox Australia finished for yet another year, how will the households react to some of the content which will be on our screens over the long Summer break? Here’s what I’d imagine the reactions would be to some of Australian TV’s most memorable moments between November & February! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Melbourne Cup:

Carols In The Domain, reaction to the “Amazing” outfit worn by Kochie this year (reused set of images but still relevant):

Said telecast in general, could also be relevant for NYE Coverage:

Nine News Sydney - “Santa’s Journey” Report from Mike Dalton on Christmas Eve:

Cricket & Tennis:

By turning off the TV and doing something useful with their lives? :wink:

3 Likes

If we did that, MS would be very quiet, ECC!

2 Likes

But we’re not polluting Australia’s airwaves with our crap.

Haha I can’t believe this. The Network 10 thread was only reopened 16 days ago and had 1100 replies.
That link i shared had 128 opens O _ O

3 Likes

If you look closley to the zoom in at 7s, the backdrop expands like it’s a chroma screen (See the dot near the road thingy on the right), but on the opening shot due to the movement, it’s clearly not a chroma key but a plasma. Can anyone explain what’s going on here with the Darwin set?

DonaldDraws1541949552766

3 Likes