Random Thread

The ProductReview testimonials don’t look encouraging… https://www.productreview.com.au/p/dealextreme.html

2 Likes

They’re fine. Like any drop shipper from China expect shipping to take anywhere up to 6 weeks.

2 Likes

I’ve used Gearbest, Banggood and E4China which are quite fast and reliable so I’ll just wait and see.

:thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

What’s wrong with Banggood? Despite the name?

Sounds like a site where you might find adult…devices.

Never heard of them til now.

5 Likes

It is legit, They do have a section for that too if you’re into that type of thing tho :wink:
https://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Adult-Toys-and-Apparel-c-1098.html

I hope this is the right thread for this… I’m just curious about how people pronounce the planet Uranus… do you say Ur-anus or Urin-us?

Both have their issues… but when I was young is was always Ur-anus… but in recent years it seems to have changed.

Yes, Yur-anus is incorrect these days. Not sure why. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: YOU-rah-nus seems to be the way to go now.

However, the correct pronunciation should always have been OU-rah-nos because it’s based on the Greek word for Sky. The Brits anglicised everything and often ended up way off.

2 Likes

I give you this

5 Likes

That made me laugh :rofl:

1 Like

Noll will be sentenced this afternoon.

Possession… I wish we’d stop treating drugs as a criminal issue and rather a health issue. Dumb.

5 Likes

At the risk of going off topic, it’s a criminal issue in my eyes because people will often steal in order to pay for the drugs, particularly highly addictive ones.

And that cultivators and suppliers are not making an honest living eg. paying taxes.

1 Like

None of that is possession which is what I was talking about. Not everyone steals to smoke pot or take cocaine.

1 Like

Anyone able to assist me in making a call to china? I’ve tried every combination to ring and it just won’t ring or connect. The number is (+86) 0755-86002030-8016.
I’ve tried calling the number exactly as it is, i’ve tried calling it as 0011 86 755860020308016 and also 0011 86 0755860020308016. It’s for a company and isn’t a private number. Is this too much of a Random Request for the Random Thread?

Got a good behavior bond

So, no punching people’s f—ing teeth down their throats out the back or f—ing their missus and their mums.
:rofl:

3 Likes

I saw Shannon Noll play not too long ago he was great!

I wish people voted for him instead of Guy Sebastian! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah me too! The whole thing was rigged.