Random Thread

“We would like to advise viewers that the advertised program To Be Advised will not be seen tonight, instead…” :wink:

5 Likes

Instead, an encore presentation of last week’s “To Be Confirmed”.

6 Likes

I much prefer Seven’s “TBA”.

5 Likes

Such an easy morning commute! :stuck_out_tongue:

Source: http://careers.scacareers.com.au/cw/en/job/492876/hotfm-breakfast-announcer

7 Likes

Are they going to supply the car?!

Maybe it’s a DeLorean?

2 Likes

Wonder how short a drive it is from Perth to Ayr, near Townsville?

4 Likes

Just to let people know, I am not MELBOURNECITYTV on Media Spy. I own a YouTube channel called “MelbourneCityTV”, so I just wanted to avoid confusion and let people know that it definitely isn’t me!

4 Likes

Answering the pressing questions here on Media Spy!

1 Like

I love how I’m getting ads to learn a new language like Italian or German in this thread. Talk about integrated advertising.

Just got a letter earlier today from the German uni confirming what has been in the works for a good year now.

There is no way back now: Matlock confirmed exchange student to Germany next month for a whole six months.

Look forward to seeking out the German equivalent to MediaSpy whilst I’m over there :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m getting ads for Channel 10 advertising!

Had an earthquake in Townsville this afternoon, was a pretty weird experience.

Hope everyone is OK…

Yeah, it’s all good. Nothing too major, but certainly a little frightening when it was happening! I had just arrived home for the day. I live in a 4-storey apartment building on the top floor and thought the building was collapsing or something at first.

I’ve read it’s the 2nd largest quake to hit Queensland in recorded history.

This may or may not be the right place to ask, but does anyone know if there are showers at City Beach in Perth? Probably going to need one after Sunday running their City to Surf marathon before heading to the footy.

Maybe ask the marathon organisers? I’m tipping there will be plenty of others in the same boat.

Has anyone subscribed? Is it worth getting? Apparently Trevor Long was promoting it on 2UE this afternoon.

[quote]Molk’s TV Talk
A new daily email from Steve Molk – a short and sweet list of shows Molk thinks you would love to watch. $5 per month for an email every day because it’s too damn hard to find good TV shows. Try it for free for 30 days.

http://molkstvtalk.com [/quote]

No.

If you can’t look at an EPG or watch ads and make your own decisions then you should quit, go outside and play with the white lines on the road.

3 Likes

$5?!? Wtf? Surely Steve Molk can get some sponsors or something for his email. I don’t know how many people would be stupid to part with $5… That is like nearly a third of what you could pay for Netflix

1 Like