Random Thread

@ElCapitanCranky were you a Rodney Rude fan?

Yes.

1 Like

There…fixed it for you. :wink:

Please stop repeating my old name thanks

1 Like

Are you doing a DNCE or NOTD? Aren’t you worried people might think yout name is Muttlick? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

is that part of the new style guide?

It’s very eco friendly.
Saves a few more bytes.

2 Likes

1 day TV Presenter’s Workshop

Want to improve your presenting skills and make more engaging and professional videos for LinkedIn that actually cut through? We have created a unique 1 day FAST-TRACK TV course at Channel 7 to give you the skills to host your own videos with confidence and authenticity.

Saturday August 18 10am-4pm Channel 7, Sir Samuel Griffiths Drive, Mount Coot-tha.

Discord server.

Go there now.

Or I send nudes.

Of Peter Hitchener.

4 Likes

What he said

Is that one of those prior learning recognition courses where the participants get a Bachelor or Masters for completing that one day’s activities?!?!

Probably preferable to nudes of @ElCapitanCranky

1 Like

I doubt you get a masters OR a bachelor for a one day course! More like a certificate of completion or participation.

Maybe you can give yourself a Masters of Bation. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

No…I’m not giving you lot free comedy material.

1 Like

Phew thank goodness for that :smile:

Join me in the Sin Bin for some intelligent conversation.

Only on Discord.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Due to a recent opportunity which I have unreservedly decided to take up, I’ve decided that I will have to wind down my posting on this lovely site. It’s been a blast since 2011.

You all are fantastic peeps and I will continue to lurk in the depths. The admins and mods, despite their tendencies toward the establishment of a white populist ethnostate, have my thanks for tolerating me over the years. The members who have made this place a must-stop for me over the years have likewise got my upmost respect.

If any of you want to keep in touch, PM me.

Ta ta for now possums.

M

19 Likes

After all that effort I went to change your name…

1 Like

Writer for The Spy Report would be prominent in your resume. One of the best.

Well, shit.