Random Thread

I’m going in for gastric sleeve surgery tomorrow to try and get down to a healthy weight. The past two weeks have involved me drinking just weight loss shakes (essentially protein shakes) in order to shrink my liver down so the surgeon has easy access through a keyhole incision.

…so if I don’t post here for more than a few days, I’m probably dead.

1 Like

:funeral_urn: That went dark, very quickly.

1 Like

Since you won’t be needing it anymore, if you do pass on, can my account inherit your comment likes?

3 Likes

Seriously though, best of luck with the surgery and hope you’re back as soon as you’ve recouperated.

4 Likes

This would have to be one of the best Lip Sync For Your Life on RuPaul’s Drag Race that aired a couple of weeks ago.

That fake split :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good luck with it all. Weight can be a real bitch to manage, in both ways for some people. Hope it all goes smoothly and the healthy lifestyle can just follow on from there for many more years.

2 Likes

Yasssss. So good.

1 Like

I shall set the alarm for around Friday and see if you are back online :wink: Good Luck any way mubd!

Re: @MelbTV post, that was quite good. Now I need to toss up if I should get a domain name with hosting or a Stan subscription :upside_down_face: :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

Hope it all goes well

Good luck mate. Hope all goes well, I’ve been look at doing that myself but going through the public system. I’d have to lose enough weight to have them do it, sort of an audition. I’ve lost enough weight but it’s still a lot of money.

1 Like

Just get a Stan subscription. S2 - 9 plus the current S10 that’s airing is also on there. To be fair though, I really only got Stan because of Drag Race and Will & Grace. However, I’ve watched a few other things on Stan too. I watch Netflix more than anything

Yeah I’m really close to subbing to Stan. Right now I’m just watching the new season with my friend each week and using his account.

This season of RPDR has been fantastic. Miss…Vangie.

Unlike other seasons, this season is a bit hard to tell on who will be in the top three. There are so many Queens who I like.

Kameron Michaels though :drooling_face:. Shame that she hasn’t been getting much air time.

I’ve found Kameron to be underwhelming tbh. I was hoping he’d go home this week.

Vixen, Eureka, Miz Cracker and Aquaria seem like the frontrunners to me, although Vixen had a poor week this week so I think she needs to prove herself. You’re right though, there seem to be 6 or 7 queens this season who could realistically win. I’m personally rooting for Miz Cracker or the Vixen.

I can’t stand The Vixen. She was very lucky to be not in the bottom two last week.

I’m liking Miz Cracker, Aquaria, Kameron and I liked Mayhem and Dusty Ray

More shit Jim is probably involved with

2 Likes

Such a hottie tho.

This is the first season I’m properly watching week in week out as the show finally won me over after a couple years of my partner being super into it. I’m glad that they have already fixed some of the teething issues they had with moving from Logo to VH1 (the short episodes in S9 were so brutally edited for time)

The drama she’s whipped up is just so extra, I wonder if that’s come and gone or if her feuding will continue further into the season.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought the same with All Stars 3 being much like Season 9. This season has been great so far though.

Let’s be honest, Shangela was robbed in AS3. Dela though, why!

1 Like

Study. :wink:

3 Likes