Random Thread

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good one!

2 Likes

The Google Australia homepage features The Big Mango today. Construction began at Bowen, Queensland, on this day 21 years ago.

2 Likes

We need the big @Radiohead or the Big @Bort or the big @bacco007 or the big Rob Bropugh.

Gotta be better than these ones.

2 Likes

Why not the Big @ElCapitanCranky ?

Im big enough. All 123kg of me. :rofl:

Plus im sure people would love to climb in and out of any one of your orifices.

1 Like

Some people are just morons. On a local Facebook site a woman was complaining about rubbish and decided to ‘out’ two people who she believed caused the mess, by taking two letters from the rubbish and posting them online. Both letters contained names, addresses etc, and one was from Centrelink and had the full information on this woman’s disability pension, including how much she receives in benefits, and the other was from the ATO with personal tax details. Despite people telling the woman to remove the post it stayed online until the mods removed it. At a time where we’re constantly warned about sharing information online as far as I’m concerned what she did was much worse than dumped rubbish, which may or may not have been the fault of the two people named in the letters.

3 Likes

What many people want to do to me on this forum…

1 Like

It’s nice having your colourful antics on the forum again. I had wondered how you were when I checked your status a while back. I’m glad you are doing well and I look forward to more posts from you! :relieved:

2 Likes

lol

I didn’t know I qualified as a pandemic :mask: lol :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I think it’s starting to phase out. Soon as the 12 year old boys do it the trends gone.

It’s called one well timed cut above the shoulders.

Mullets are disgusting.

I am beautiful mullet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ended up getting COVID yesterday for the first time. Started feeling sick on Monday (tired, headache, cough) and got tested on Tuesday where I came up positive. Most likely from a family member who visited with COVID on Sunday, but oh well, can’t stop it from coming forever.

1 Like

My point stands. Mullets are ugly.

I will always love you. But I’m beatific. :heart_eyes:

I know you do. I know everyone here, deep down, especially the moderators and Radiohead really do. If they’d had the chance you’d all ravish me with the finest foods and grog from all corners of the planet before allowing me to go at you with the intensity of a wild dog.

I think I’ve been listening to a lot of Rodney Rude lately… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Like a saint?

i missed you while you were on your hiatus

Well I’m back. Just call me Sam Newman with a diagnosed mental condition. :laughing:

3 Likes