Random Thread

You sure that isn’t just a seductive post to add your OnlyFans link in?

3 Likes

Why would I have an OnlyFans? No one on earth is that much of a chubby chaser to want me. :sleepy::rofl:

I present a relevant point in the only way I know how. By makong you lot sick and giving @Radiohead a thrill. :rofl:

:heart_eyes:

You can tell I have no life

We know. You are a Sharks fan. Enough said. :rofl:

2 Likes

Have a look at the NRL ladder at the start of this round.
Sharks in 4th place, Knights 12th place.
Yes, enough said :rofl:

My point stands, regardless of table position. I reject your reality and substitute my own.

sorry if i bring down the discussion but monday was a real low point in my life. My gorgeous outgoing bubbly 8 year old daughter was diagnosed with cancer today and my world flipped upside down.

The prognosis is good, and we caught it early but it still looks like chemo is on the cards. She doesn’t understand really whats going on, just that we were back at the hospital today and mommy and daddy were crying a bit.

20 Likes

Sorry to hear that, hope it all works out for your daughter.

8 Likes

I am so sorry to hear - my thoughts go to you, your daughter, and your family at this time. Hopefully everything works out.

6 Likes

My heart goes out to you and your family. A few years ago a little friend of mine developed cancer (leukemia) at a similar age to your daughter and he’s fine now. Kids are a lot more resilient than we realise. There are some amazing support networks out there so reach out to them if you need help. And feel free to post updates here if it helps. I’m sure everyone is right behind you at the moment. Good luck.

7 Likes

Far out, always hard reading posts like these around here and there have been a few but it quickly brings people back to reality and the fact we’re all humans behind our screens and profiles.

Thinking of your family mate, and hoping that your daughter responds really well to treatment and recovers quickly and that you and your partner go through it all well too - tough trying to stay strong for those you have to and trying to explain things to kids. Please reach out if there’s anything anyone on the forum here can do to help out.

7 Likes

I’m terribly sorry to hear about this.

Your daughter sounds like she is very brave and resilient and that will definitely help with her fight against cancer. Wishing you all the very best!

5 Likes

Finally going home tomorrow night. Been a nice 7 days. Cold but 90% of the time the weather was awesome though. Can’t wait to get home into my cozy bed! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Today is the day I turn 18 years old. I am now legally allowed to be called an adult.

10 Likes

Happy birthday and don’t get too hammered. :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s a trap!!

4 Likes

I concur. You never get back how innocent one is as a kid about the world.

5 Likes

I feel really old now😊

1 Like

This thread needs more warnings

3 Likes

I just realised - I should have called myself King Cranky. :rofl: