Random Thread

No the TV…

I have a Panasonic PVR

1 Like

I’d put my hand up for this, but not too confident on what the turn-out would be like

MediaSpy works well online but in person? Now that’s a different pack of potato cakes.

2 Likes

Or scallops.

First it was David Koch now this … scam thing on Facebook

3 Likes

Between Peter Malinauskas (SA Premier) and Chris Minns (NSW Opposition Leader) I don’t know who is more of a Dilf :hot_face:

1 Like

You can have both.

3 Likes

100%

Altho Peter pips Chris for me.

1 Like

Update during the intermission break: :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

“Travel Around Again”

6 Likes

Reminds me of Vicar of Dibley.

3 Likes

It does!.. love that show!

1 Like

Today I started volunteering at my local Vinnies shop. I was with about 4 others in the shed out the back of the store,where people donating stuff leave it on the tables outside. I was sorting out stuff people brought in and also put price tags on clothing. I’m going to do 3 hours a day there ,2-3 days a week.It gives me something to do and gets me out of my unit.If it wasn’t so hot today I could’ve stayed longer, needed to go home to my air con😡

5 Likes

My mums doing this at the moment.

2 Likes

6 months since I got my Mazda 2 and I’ve already damaged it :confused:Only minor,scraped the RH rear passenger door ,door is slightly dinged,paint has been scratched off.I did this when exiting from a basement car park 2 weeks ago.I’m disappointed with myself for not being more careful.I had paint protection put on by the dealer before I got it.The car is still able to be driven but I wanted it repaired as soon as possible.its been at a panel beater’s since last Tuesday.Have had to travel on public transport or taxis this week.:confused: As I’m still not working its not too much of an issue being without it for now,when I did my volunteer shift at my local Vinnies last week I was able to get a bus there and home.
I had to pay the excess amount,my insurance is paying for the rest of the cost
I’m due for another eye test soon, I may need new glasses or worse starting to develop cateracts😕

3 Likes

I’ve already lost my Rating 1 because of this claim

2 Likes

I have my car back at last.They did have to replace the rear RH door .I’ll be more careful from now on,I’m going to the optometrist tomorrow,maybe I misjudged the distance how close I was to the metal gate in that basement car park.I’ll need new glasses for sure ,I’m also finding it harder to see when driving at night,so I’ll have an eye scan so the optometrist can check the back of my eyes,to make sure I’m not developing cataracts. I’m the right age to get them now :confused:

4 Likes

I was doing some research of modern square business cards examples that are out there, and found the most no shame business card mock…

Anytime I am working on a creation but find it too similar to existing examples, I rework or scrap it. I know this is just a concept, but it’s pretty shameless plagiarism. :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

i’m happy the movie Se7en went for a more original logo in the end… :stuck_out_tongue:

yes the movie did come out in 1995, just let me have this joke

3 Likes