Random Thread

No we’re on the coast the whole town is coastal . They say all their fish is fresh Aussie fish.

A serve is a scoop is enough or 1 person. Like a big dinner plate or just over worth.

The new menu button on desktop facebook looks strangely familiar…

11 Likes

Can we sue?

Just following the trends… I mean, it’s going everywhere! I reckon even WIN will be adopting that look in the near future!

It won’t however catch on nearly as much as the old 7 Adopt A Dot campaign! And for those from the TV Week thread they’ll be pleased to know that Home and Away features on the cover in the ad there!
As much as things change so quickly, some things never change.

Where abouts is this …what part of Australia?

They’ve uploaded a pic of what you get lol should I call ACA ?

If it was $25 would be more reasonable plus that fish crumb/batter looks odd.

2 Likes

Inner Perth suburbs. Normal price is $10. There’s definitely more expensive fish and chips around here (I’ve seen up to $15 at some venues).

They would have been better off not posting a pic at all…

2 Likes

I’m in a joke group on Facebook about everyone working at the same BI-LO and had an idea for a quick meme:

3 Likes

Franklins or die, baby

2 Likes

Mappy down, pre-pandemic selfie of me up!

2 Likes

I didn’t know where to put this, but just noticed that the TVTonight site looks far more pleasing to the eye.

3 Likes

It was updated last Sunday or Monday.

The updated TV Tonight looks good IMO - more like a professional news site, which as a result I think is likely to bring more traffic to the site.

4 Likes

Last Sunday afternoon, the mobile version is still taking time to get used to. A lot more spaced out and bulky than what it was before.

Same here, I’m sure I’ll get used to it soon enough. The web version definitely looks cleaner though.

1 Like

Beryl’s review sounds honest as does Peter’s

1 Like

Content like this is what this thread is for… I think

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is this thread for random media stuff or anything random?

Anything at all random, as it’s in the 'Spy Lounge" section.

There are other more specific threads like “Random Radio” for other random things.

1 Like

Whirlpool is down

3 Likes

Working for me at the moment, must be fixed.

3 Likes