Random Thread

Merry Christmas MS🎄

After the year we’ve all had, hope you can all get together tomorrow and spend the day with your family. I will definitely be treasuring the day with my family intrastate and of course the food.

Hope the big man spoil’s you all.

13 Likes

i know that tomorrow is something i wouldnt dare let my self think about when we (victoria) were in lockdowns. and something that the lockdowns have really taught me is to value family and treasure them and dont take them for granted. iam looking forward to spend time with them again this xmas

5 Likes

Merry Christmas all. Hope you have a sensational day.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone on MediaSpy!

I’m sure many of us Victorians in particular on here struggled to think we’d reach Christmas at some points during the lockdown, so all Australians, not just Victorians, should be commended on our efforts this year!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone on MediaSpy :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Hope everyone has a Very Brady Christmas - everything will work out by the end of the episode any you will learn a valuable lesson :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Meri Kirihimet from me and my family as well as my extended newsroom family at Newshub.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree: :grin:

2 Likes

Happy Holidays

4 Likes

I hope all MediaSpy users have a good Christmas and Looking forward to a good 2021. :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:
This year it has been an extremely tough year with the early-2020 Bushfires, the COVID-19 pandemic and other political conflicts. I’ve had a wasted year and I have been very stressed with other things, especially my studies. However, i managed to pass all my units at Uni!
I hope all Mediaspy Users stays safe and cool over Xmas.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas all :tada::clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Let me wish everyone a Merry Xmas in the traditional ECC style.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Would love to know everyone’s worst christmas cracker joke:

I got this one today:

Why did the Golfer have two pairs of pants?

In case he got a hole in one.

3 Likes

Now I see why you like Charlie Pickering.

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fast Food/Takeaways and Restaurants

Yeah, seems about right.

4 Likes

I’ll be more than happy to wait up for the end of 2020 to make sure it pisses right off!

I know it’s been a crappy year for many people but my goodness, I thought it could at least ease off a little bit but it looks like it’s still got more in store. My aunt passed away at the beginning of the week, fortunately we got to see her a few days earlier after getting the call to go in and see her. Then Christmas turned into a huge family drama - it used to be my absolute favourite time of the year but now I just can’t cope with it. My wife has vowed to never do Christmas with my family again and unfortunately I have to agree with her as hard as that is. Will be ok for next year as it’s the year we do it with her family but the year after will be fun.

One week to go…

4 Likes

2021 will be worse.

1 Like

I’ll have to run out of relatives eventually!

1 Like

Seen floating around the internet.

6 Likes