Random Thread

Found this on Facebook…

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Bet he thought that poodle perm would never look dated. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Australia Post rejects real Aussie Legends stamps.

3 Likes

He should’ve done one with DJ Astro Labe.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Brands, Products and Promotions

Out of the four or five years i’ve been on Whirlpool. I’ve only seen this around once or twice.

Looks like I got the golden ticket now :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

QANTAS has released their safely video for 2018

I always look forward to what they produce each year. The last two were fantastic

4 Likes

Hmmmm that music bed sounds familiar…

2 Likes

I don’t get this whole Caramilk Chocolate craze. I was able to finally buy a block today and I don’t see what all the fuss is about. I normally like White Chocolate but this one isn’t that great.

I can’t believe people actually buy blocks and blocks of this stuff at a time. Who has that kind of money at $5 a pop. I can see why others are getting annoyed as there are none on the shelf’s because people are buying blocks and blocks of it. On recall products there should be a limit on how many you can buy at a time. It took me over a week just to find one block

1 Like

I’m the same but about chocolate in general. It’s yummy, sure, but it’s just sugar with variations of different tasting sugar and some milk or maybe less sugar.

1 Like

The Caramilk thing was driven more by nostalgia, mostly by UK or Kiwi expats who remembered the blocks from their home countries.

Seems like the kind of gimmick that Cadbury should be doing more often considering the attention recieved.

1 Like

Well they pretty much do this constantly. There are a few different varieties introduced every year.

Because the “Back with the Ex” thread is crazy enough, I thought I’d respond in here.

I would’ve thought most of today’s kids are just sliding into the social media personal messages of the girl/guy they really like.

Just for what it’s worth, I’d probably want to know any potential romantic partner as a friend for a decent amount of time before considering whether or not to form a serious relationship with them.

1 Like

That emoji is amazing @Salty

Advice for attracting bulk D or V would be to exercise and eat well :slight_smile:

And have a great personality.

This is definitely a random one and didn’t know where else to put this but are there any MediaSpyers looking to get into the Media Sales area for work? I work for an Outdoor Media company and we have an entry level role going in our Melbourne office as a Sales Coordinator. You’d be dealing with Media Buyers on a daily basis and is a good way to get some experience and make a name for yourself in the industry if you eventually want to move into Media Buying or even Sales for another Media Owner. Would be suited for anyone interested in Media in general.

If interested PM me and I can give you more info.

How not to pick up a stretcher.

We need trees,

everyone you and me,

the birds and the bees,

so lets plant the trees,

today and tomorrow,

on national tree day,

trees are life for all of us,

so lets plant the trees.

FORESTRY COMMISSION. LOOKING BEYOND THE TREES.

1 Like

This reminds me of that old joke…

What did Zimbabweans use before candles?

Electricity.