Random Thread

Or scallops.

First it was David Koch now this ā€¦ scam thing on Facebook

3 Likes

Between Peter Malinauskas (SA Premier) and Chris Minns (NSW Opposition Leader) I donā€™t know who is more of a Dilf :hot_face:

1 Like

You can have both.

3 Likes

100%

Altho Peter pips Chris for me.

1 Like

Update during the intermission break: :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

ā€œTravel Around Againā€

6 Likes

Reminds me of Vicar of Dibley.

3 Likes

It does!.. love that show!

1 Like

Today I started volunteering at my local Vinnies shop. I was with about 4 others in the shed out the back of the store,where people donating stuff leave it on the tables outside. I was sorting out stuff people brought in and also put price tags on clothing. Iā€™m going to do 3 hours a day there ,2-3 days a week.It gives me something to do and gets me out of my unit.If it wasnā€™t so hot today I couldā€™ve stayed longer, needed to go home to my air conšŸ˜”

5 Likes

My mums doing this at the moment.

2 Likes

6 months since I got my Mazda 2 and Iā€™ve already damaged it :confused:Only minor,scraped the RH rear passenger door ,door is slightly dinged,paint has been scratched off.I did this when exiting from a basement car park 2 weeks ago.Iā€™m disappointed with myself for not being more careful.I had paint protection put on by the dealer before I got it.The car is still able to be driven but I wanted it repaired as soon as possible.its been at a panel beaterā€™s since last Tuesday.Have had to travel on public transport or taxis this week.:confused: As Iā€™m still not working its not too much of an issue being without it for now,when I did my volunteer shift at my local Vinnies last week I was able to get a bus there and home.
I had to pay the excess amount,my insurance is paying for the rest of the cost
Iā€™m due for another eye test soon, I may need new glasses or worse starting to develop cateractsšŸ˜•

3 Likes

Iā€™ve already lost my Rating 1 because of this claim

2 Likes

I have my car back at last.They did have to replace the rear RH door .Iā€™ll be more careful from now on,Iā€™m going to the optometrist tomorrow,maybe I misjudged the distance how close I was to the metal gate in that basement car park.Iā€™ll need new glasses for sure ,Iā€™m also finding it harder to see when driving at night,so Iā€™ll have an eye scan so the optometrist can check the back of my eyes,to make sure Iā€™m not developing cataracts. Iā€™m the right age to get them now :confused:

4 Likes

I was doing some research of modern square business cards examples that are out there, and found the most no shame business card mockā€¦

Anytime I am working on a creation but find it too similar to existing examples, I rework or scrap it. I know this is just a concept, but itā€™s pretty shameless plagiarism. :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

iā€™m happy the movie Se7en went for a more original logo in the endā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

yes the movie did come out in 1995, just let me have this joke

3 Likes

While itā€™s not exactly the same, I found the similarly to a sign I saw today interesting: :star2:

3 Likes

hereā€™s the most shameless one Iā€™ve seen

Word Christian books:

word

Williams F1 (who had it first)

williams

1 Like

Now that Minns has won, you can have both at the same time.

2 Likes