Random Thread

Maybe Queen Victoria should never have seperated the other eastern colonies out from NSW, then we wouldn’t be having all these bitter state vs state fights and we would all be Australians.

1 Like

Nothing would change, it would be city vs city fights instead.

Wouldn’t be happening if the feds didn’t show outright contempt to states that aren’t New South Wales as they are at the moment.

3 Likes

So I went digging into my wardrobe last night and I found my old laptop and a spare USB with all my neighbours (tv show) HD screen caps from 2008 ! Wowsers! Surprised it still works. Also found my old neighbours fan art . Not sure I will post them here for y’all to see :grinning:

2 Likes

You have to imagine the song :musical_note:

9 Likes

Chumbawumba.

Those with long memories may recall that the NRL had a version of that song (rewritten to include all the teams) in their ad campaign for the 1998 season.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Issues, Ideas, Suggestions

Lockdown is leaving me with little to do, so I’ve decided to get back into blogging. :wink:

1 Like

The poo jogger craze that started in Australia has gone international.

I wonder if The Cheap Seats will give this story a run next week for shits and giggles.

1 Like

A 7NEWS video popped up on my Recommended feed about the latest COVID-19 news and I decided to check it out.

Looking at the comments section was a mistake

6 Likes

Any Matthew’s out there?

Here’s some of the more famous Matthew’s! :wink:

1 Like

Nah it’s definitely Ken

4 Likes

Isn’t Kendall the female equivalent to Ken?

Though it’s not a commonly used first name amongst females.

1 Like

Finally completed the tax return (says someone that usually does it in Sept/Oct). Surprised with a (estimated) decent credit for the first time ever, after the levies and surcharges.

Has there been an increase in the taxation offset for 2020/21?

Also find the ATO’s idea of someone with a six-figure income as “low income” (i.e. the offset) odd.

2 Likes

And completed the Census tonight, anything else that needs done? Maybe window cleaning lol.

2 Likes

You can complete it early if you know you’re going to be home on census night.

6 Likes

Impressive narrative/filming for such an obviously low-budget ad!

6 Likes

I came across this today, if you’ve heard of the highly popular channel Rate My Takeaway…

So today Danny is in Manchester but things didn’t go as planned…

I still havent received my letter. But i know theyve been sent out to others in my suburb.

But what if Jedi is your religion?