Random Mocks

Nothing too fancy, was just bored so decided to check together a quick concept for if Nine went full MPEG-4 HD

9Life watermark:

9Life PRG:

9Go! Watermark:

9Gem Watermark:

4 Likes

Don’t 9Go, 9Gem and 9Life go out in HD via 9Now?

If so - they could add your bugs to those platforms

They do. That was what gave me the original idea.

Yea looks great. I’m not a tech guy - but I imagine something needs to happen to the signal for it to get to the online stream platform - so somewhere in that pass they could ass a HD bug. Many online feeds of channels in the US I see add or remove bugs and tickers etc. So I’m sure it’s entirely possible.

@n1ck That is amazing! Fantastic work. It replay feels like a family of channels.

ABC, Seven and Nine manage this - and Ten does it terribly.

Your effort is much much better!

3 Likes

@n1ck I used the Ten logo concept and made a quick PRG animation: (HD)

23 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

I can’t tell you how much I LOVE the PRG animation, SydneyOnAirTV

1 Like

Reminds me of Universal Channel

1 Like

Surprised you didn’t use this Jamie Oliver video @SydneyCityTV

https://youtu.be/ZiEjs7deHL4

5 Likes

Hahaha!

Can you make a version for WIN? Doesn’t need much animation or any at all but needs to have the mappy logo over the top of the Ten logo and covering about 25% of the screen just incase the ten one wanders a little.

8 Likes

@ando9185

Here:

18 Likes

With the rebranding of ABC3 as ABC Me, I thought of a modification that could be made to the ABC Kids logo. The Kids logo without the “ABC” and the Lissajous curve is already used on the ABC website in the TV guide and channels tabs, so here’s my idea to incorporate the Lissajous curve.

Please excuse the grainy Lissajous curve, I’m not an editor.

5 Likes

I love seeing all these mock wish I was talented like that

2 Likes

Here’s how watermarks and promotions would look in my ten rebrand

8 Likes

Meanwhile on WIN…

Credit: http://australiantvstuff.weebly.com/

7 Likes

something a bit different… if PBS wanted to have the same branding across NewsHour on weekends…

I know this is the mocks thread but I honestly don’t know if this is a mock or something which WIN actually aired and it’s been uploaded to the wrong thread! That’s a scary thought… it’ll probably be on tomorrow night though!

5 Likes

WIN would’ve, if they were still using that 9News coverup (I’ve seen that sort of thing before July).

1 Like