Random Mocks

and here’s a set idea…

7 Likes

Set aside, I actually think your choice of talent is spot on.

3 Likes

So… with inspiration from the Ten Presentation thread, I have made some quick logo mocks on the logos. I will make some presentation to go with the logos soon.

8 Likes

The 11 logo looks a bit too thick but other than that it is pretty well done

1 Like

Nice. I’m not seeing a real visual connection between the ten and the NEWS First At Five, though. Perhaps NEWS needs to be down and closer to the logo? For me it doesn’t flow.

1 Like

That’s what she said.

4 Likes

Thought i’d do something like this… It’s sort of like Imparja mixed with Ten mixed with Seven.

3 Likes

IMO, the lettering on the Ten logo is too small. Below example uses proportions from their current logo:

5 Likes

and then copied off this: http://cdn.scahw.com.au/cdn-1d20e2df07e6c60/imagevaultfiles/id_427526/cf_14/website_slide.gif

the logo doesn’t line up, or look very good, and what is it? an update end board? a promo?
also that slogan is probably pushing things a bit?

1 Like

New WIN concept

18 Likes

I just posted in the Network Ten 2017 thread a cap from the 2017 lineup promo, and came up with the thought l, of ten going with a 3/4 circle as their logo:

So if someone, only if they want to of course, come up with a mock channel ten logo in the 3/4 circle?
Personally I think it might look to 1980s, but it’s worth a shot

2 Likes

something like this?

4 Likes

Yeah, looks good. But as I said, it would look better if this were the 80s

1 Like

Not a bad mock, but it reminds me of a logo you’d expect from a perfume or a high-end department store…

1 Like

How it may look if they retained the the existing logo’s font. Just looks a bit incomplete

21 Likes

Perhaps they could use the 3/4 circle as a consistent promo element

6 Likes

I love that gradient. Can we see a mock using this gradient and a complete circle?

1 Like

I imagine its animation to be like a loading icon

18 Likes

I actually don’t mind that one

Edit: @n1ck do you mind if I use that as my profile pic?

Reminds me of the last Fox Kids logo, the green one!

1 Like