Random Mocks

Does the > move with the voice over or is it just supposed to highlight the show that related to the image?

1 Like

Just highlight the show that is related to the image.

1 Like

Updated Channel Seven Ident:
( Just being realistic :stuck_out_tongue: )

7 Likes

Not a bad mock, but what’s with the weird circle thing?

Also, I probably would’ve said “still only in SD (for most markets)” on the ID but perhaps that could be a version for the Tongue In Cheek thread! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I don’t know why, but that logo makes me think of this logo…

Sorry, but these logos don’t work today. Maybe in the '90s, but not today. The colours don’t help either.

7 Likes

A quick and simple mock of Nine HD ident:
I’ll make a another version, with some audio.

8 Likes

The circle thing is a circle burst made in after effects, if it was in motion.

Hahaha, yeah I agree. I don’t understand why channel 70 is 7mate HD. Just make the main channel HD already! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thoughts? :
Sydney

Melbourne

First At Five

3 Likes

What I presume Seven News Regional’s new set will look like:

13 Likes

If SCA9 Canberra were going to do some election updates this evening- might have looked something like this…

8 Likes

and some election night updates for Prime…

5 Likes

Example of an opener Mock of Nine News Now:

7 Likes

Good job. Keep it up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

Deffs an improvement from your early work (I’m talking 2 years ago+) and your style has been refined a lot, props to you for that.

Great moves, keep it up. Papa bless

4 Likes

Logo for new crime/justice -based multichannel coming to Ten in 2017.

9 Likes

If ten were going to change their logo, it wouldn’t be via a background change with a light on top. It would be a complete overhaul of the brand as a whole. You need to look at what that change would be, including colours, logo elements, how these will look on screen, etc. I’d be focusing on showing others how it will work, rather than just a logo with a background change and a light on top.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s a suggestion for a law and order based multichannel , not a network rebrand.

does it have a name?

Scroll up and you’ll get the reference.