Random Mocks

Thank you KICK-IT!

Actually didn’t mind “Win News Morning Edition” but I agree your other suggestions sound more catchier. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New supers finally roll out! :wink:

15 Likes

Some quick new supas to match the new seven news GFX…
Version 1

Version 2

9 Likes

An update super idea for Seven News:

The logo could probably be refined a bit and maybe at a smaller size during actual bulletins, however for a news update I think it would work OK.

4 Likes

I’m really liking this style, looks clean and uninterrupted for an evening news bulletin and certainly would be a point of difference from the other networks.

I’d like to see 7 roll out the landscape version of their logo with the thicker font for NEWS in all presentation areas.

Great mock as always!

3 Likes

I think they really need to change the Seven News logo- especially the ‘news’ ticker font- it has a very pre-2012 feel

1 Like

Another options, based on the new transition graphics (you’ll have to your imaginations to add all the gloss/copious amounts of mandatory lens flare):

Personally I prefer the more transparent mocks above though.

2 Likes

I like dese da mostest.

1 Like

I agree, however maybe no blue?

Thought I’d have a crack…

15 Likes

I’ve had a go at the “new” seven opening headlines, with Sky’s font used:

Err, good effort?

Decent attempt, but don’t use the bevel and emboss effect for the logo. Try to find the official logos on Logopedia.

I don’t think the font of the text was the issue, moreso the size. Also not sure that they would ever go back to using the old lowercase news version of the logo.

Which one is better, then:

Black version. I prefer the blue version tbh

2 Likes

Second one.

1 Like

And now an OTS:

2 Likes

@killy06 So something like this for the watermark?

5 Likes

It would look so much better without the scanlines :wink: