Random Mocks

the future of FTA is online :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Nine supers are very basic nowadays, nothing special about them. But adding those extra tweaks will make it look better. Eg. clock, weather super, ticker etc

2 Likes

They used to do something like that, didn’t look too bad

3 Likes

Really loved this era of the afternoon news.

8 Likes

Had a great feel to it - if they ever do launch a news channel then this vibe would be the place to start.

5 Likes

i miss this era of 9 News in general

6 Likes

9 News hasn’t been the same for me since the localisation of Afternoon News. I did prefer the semi-national edition til it’s axing.

3 Likes

What if The Breeze, The Sound and Magic had new logos?

The Breeze

Current

Mock

The Sound

Current

Mock

Magic

Current

Mock*

All current logos, in real life, courtesy of MediaWorks.

*For the mock Magic logo, the word “MAGIC” was typed in capital letters rather than lower case letters. I also used the Calibre font family for the mock Magic, Sound and Breeze logos, and that font family serves as the official font of my dream television network if it becomes a reality.

14 Likes

the sound mock is really good. it’s modern but yet keeping its original roots

2 Likes

In light of NBC Nightly News’ impending relaunch

Decided to recreate the new NN icon in full, and the shade of red was eyedropped from their revised peacock icon and colour palette:

13 Likes

great logo for a News Network

1 Like

The N reflects on NBC’s heritage

1 Like

The ALL New 9 News Refresh!

11 Likes

Beautiful. Nice and simple. Looks like a US local news graphics with a clock, ticker and weather

3 Likes

nice but feel there’s wasted space on the left.

I assume it would run longer depending on the length of the headline, much like the current Sunrise or Today graphics?

I guess, not sure how that would work with the ticker though?

Would be the same. Not sure who but I’ve seen it before. Maybe think of it like the little “breaking news” or “developing now” strap at the top of headlines on Today.

ABC TV mock with one unified brand, regardless if you are streaming, or watching on linear

9 Likes

This is my first mock. It’s the WIN Network placeholder, but modernised. I designed this mock using Canva, which is an Australian online free design suite.

It also uses the same background WIN uses for their Nine idents and their Nine on WIN launch promos.

The mock itself:

6 Likes