Random Mocks

looks great as do all the others. would be great if Ch9 would actually do something like this.

1 Like

A few months ago I was thinking of something like this, but without the dots.

Start of a new look for 7?

29 Likes

oh… I thought this was the actual Seven News Content and Appearance thread… :sob:

I literally said “Wow!” out loud, looks great!

9 Likes

That looks amazing!

1 Like

Yes yes yes

2 Likes

I can take that as a compliment I guess, that you would Love to see that on 7!

4 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

I thought my suspicions of a potential refresh to coincide with the Tokyo Olympics were true, and someone pressed a switch in the control room too early :sweat_smile:

Yes, definitely! It’s very clean.

Well, it was inspired by this graphic which has been seen on 7news Melbourne, so hopefully it is the start of something!

13 Likes

‘Gotta Love It’ on 7

Simplicity and not in your face. Very nice.

1 Like

Not sure on this. Just want people’s opinions before I continue messing about. For title cards

10 Likes

Colours and proportions are good, but there are too many angles at different degrees. They need to be the same I reckon

2 Likes

I would prefer the proportions flipped. Two thirds of the image featuring the photo of Sydney Harbour and only one third with 7 News.

Like that?

9 Likes

Great job Travis, I really like that. :slightly_smiling_face:

My one recommendation though would be to have the number seven on the red background alongside the word ‘news,’ as opposed to having the number seven on the image of the harbour.

But overall I really like it, good job!

Hows that?

8 Likes

I like it. Well done. :+1:

1 Like

Going to put a full thing up tomorrow night, but here’s a controversial one… with red the norm, I needed a different colour for Breaking news.

11 Likes