Random Mocks

Looks a hell of a lot better than what they currently have.

6 Likes

Make a regular Nine News mock using that style :smiley:

3 Likes

I would rather one larger 9 logo with news and now either in the lower bar and rotating in between the two words or have 9 dots with news now underneath

1 Like

Very much a 2006/7 throwback with the box there. I like it, although I’d like to see the ticker smaller, maybe two-thirds/half the size.

2 Likes

Love this mock!
But I think the ticker text needs to be a little smaller.

2 Likes

A few quick ideas for Seven’s election coverage. These are very basic, need quite a bit of refinement/development but you get the idea:

(that bar along the bottom is supposed to be a ticker in case that wasn’t obvious)

My only concern is that it’s a bit too ABC-ish with the stacked bars and shadows.

5 Likes

Love that @SydneyOnAirTV. Would you kindly be able to a mock to completely different or similar to an extent for Today please?

Those mocks look great @eddel! :slight_smile:
Good Job!

I’ll see what I can cook up! :wink:

3 Likes

Breaking News Super:

10 Likes

31 Likes

MOCK | Nine News 2012 Supers.
Correctly me if I’m wrong, but was this package introduced in 2012?

8 Likes

Yeah, Nine launched that graphics package (including some elements like the titlecards which are still in use today) on January 16, 2012.

Quite a respectable recreation of Nine News’ 2012-14 supers as well, I might add! :slight_smile:

1 Like

WIN News key under their new affiliation…

Weather

OTS

15 Likes

Amazing! Love it !!!

1 Like

Why aren’t you working for WIN?

1 Like

I would predict something far less ambitious

19 Likes

MATTB! Those are amazing! Can you please Tweet and Facebook messenger them to WIN News! They need to se these

2 Likes

Tonight lineup channels 9 Mock

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Sunrise Mock…yay or nay?

7 Likes