Random Mocks

Rename WIN Victoria back to VIC TV.

4 Likes

nononono !!!

2 Likes

Turn SNOW into a 24/7 Anime and Music Video channel. Especially the Music Videos. It could rival ABC’s Rage.
Drop Mappy as the watermark.
Purchase the Super Radio Network

2 Likes

I would reinstate all axed news bulletins and start one in Northern NSW with affiliate arrangements to share resources with the local newspapers and modernised. However the WIN branding would rarely be used on air. I would use a Ten Capital like approach so all TV show branding would be Ten’s however local community service announcements would use WIN branding and any local ads in partnership with charities in the local regions and the local news will be branded Ten local news on WIN in the short term eventually the Win brand would disappear after a year or so of me taking over the network.

2 Likes

If Nine News introduced a ticker to its national news bulletins…

CREDIT: 9 News Australia on YouTube

9 Likes

Another variant, this time with a red background on the ticker. This would be used for breaking news headlines…

10 Likes

Looks great, although one suggestion: perhaps either extend the 9 News logo and the time across to the left so it fills the entire bottom section of the screen, or shorten the ticker on the right-hand side so that both sides of the image have a small gap.

2 Likes

I think having a red ticket looks very good, especially when it’s during Breaking News.

2 Likes

These are awesome.

I made this one months ago, a white ticker.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Wow love this Stan graphics! Impressive! The only problem we probably be that is it too big.

1 Like

Altered the Stan Rugby graphics to incorporate the Stan font (as per their website)… also working on some Optus Sport ones too!

Also downsized the Stan graphics and made a Stan. Sport logo

10 Likes

7 Likes

There’s no tackle count in union :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another edition of my Nine News ticker, this time to include a weather flipper and for the left-side panel to extend to the edge of the screen, as suggested by @FootyKick. The clock also moves to above the Nine News logo.

The reporter’s Twitter handle also returns, after they disappeared when Nine News relaunched its graphics on January 19 this year (I don’t know the reason for this, though I would like to think that it’s to stop viewers from bombarding the reporters on social media).

8 Likes

Great job @Avatar5991!

Although the only slight problem with including the clock above the Nine News logo is if it was to clash with a white background, then we wouldn’t be able to see the time.

3 Likes

Based on the Sunday Scores Optus Sport soccer graphics

9 Likes

Not the best one, but here’s one with the horizontal version of the Nine News logo.

12 Likes

Great work! I’m not a fan of the font tho. And the weather would need some sort of icon such as sunny, rain etc @Avatar5991

Overall well done!

2 Likes

Yes, there is! the only difference is, it just counts the tackles that are already complete. Pointless I know but they do it all the time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like