Random Mocks

Looks identical to me…

2 Likes

Been playing around with some title card ideas for Nine News, rather than the standard title card, a localised one I thought would look nicer and removed the swirls.

8 Likes

Meblourne

11 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming: It’s been a long weekend :joy:

10 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I hear you mate!

6 Likes

Love them!

2 Likes

Wonderful NewsHub mocks.

2 Likes

Decided to experiment with changing the Nine News logo to the logo of Nine Entertainment Co. I did a national & local title cards and graphics inspired by the 2018 graphics. Couldn’t decide if the News was better in lowecase of uppercase or White or Blue.

ninenewslogo2
ninenewsnewlogo2 ninenewsnewlogolowercase
ninenewslogo1

11 Likes

I like the title cards but not the supers.

1 Like

The results after you hit the Nine News graphics with the CNN stick.

16 Likes

The logo in the supers looks too cramped but the rest looks good very modern maybe have the Nine news logo with the dots without the number nine

1 Like

YES! Just the logo needs to be smaller.

1 Like

I want everyone to think about this, what if Bruce Gordon dies and YOU become the owner of WIN? What would you do with the watermarks and the on-air presentation? What about the channels? Post what you’d do with WIN here.

First of all, I would remove Mappy, and the colored watermarks. They would be replaced with the ones on Ten, with the WIN logo over it. Here’s an example of the WIN watermark:

Next, I would remove GOLD and put Sky News on WIN onto channel 85, and on channel 83 I would put 10 Shake there. So…

8 WIN
80 WIN HD
81 WIN BOLD
82 WIN PEACH
83 WIN SHAKE
84 TVSN
85 SKY NEWS ON WIN

Also, WIN’s All Australian News would be put on Sky News on WIN, and also a simulcast of WIN News.

So that’s how I would run the WIN Network!

5 Likes

I would keep Gold as it would earn good money, as well as launch Shake.

3 Likes

New Shows to WIN
There would be an exclusive kids show for WIN viewers at 1 pm on WIN Shake.
And reruns of my fanmade Paramount show, Mountown would be aired on WIN Peach at 6 pm. (Not the kid’s show on WIN Shake)

1 Like

Oh yeah, thanks! Sky News on WIN could be on channel 86!

2 Likes

I would do the same as you expect there be no 8 and if I could have all of WIN on HD only and have all of win news affiliated with the regional newspapers. eg western district of VIC would be affiliated with the courier, the Ararat advocate , so on and so fourth and that would be the win news ,and i would only fill it with news that was revelant ie say any ferdal news and state news affecting the viewer like with covid-19 the pms speech in march, and the restrictions and easy of restrictions and thats all

3 Likes

By the way, here’s the fanmade weekday lineup I made for WIN Peach!

(By the way, Mountown is my show)

5 Likes

What would you guys do to the WIN Network if you were in charge of it?
I’ll check back tomorrow and see what you guys have said!

3 Likes