Random Mocks

Here’s hoping for a new graphics package come the new year, with the recent logo tweak and the new graphics on the promo stills, a visual refresh is bound to happen. However, we were tricked before when Georgie joined Karl, new graphics were used in the promos, but all we got was a new logo plastered onto the existing graphics package. My expectations is that this will happen again, and will look something similar to this:

10 Likes

You called?

3 Likes

Honestly, that’s already an improvement on the current look, but I do agree with you, eventually a full refresh is needed.

2 Likes

What do you think guys? this is my graphics mock on ‘Today’
Picture1
Picture2

9 Likes

Like the concept, bit squished/cluttered though.

1 Like

Hello 2003

9 Likes

7 News
Sport graphics

Name graphic
Intro graphic
Story graphic

Sunrise

15 Likes

Ooh, what’s that font?

2 Likes

I like the Sunrise graphics. Try an alternating gradient instead of a solid orange block to make it more dynamic.

1 Like

Didact Gothic.

2 Likes

Fits in well with Channel Nine, given the spelling errors.

“2 Vechicles has been crashed, 3 people have been injuried”

2 Likes

Time for Media Spy’s first Random Mock of the 2020s! :slight_smile:

Now that we’re hearing the TV theme music used as a radio bulletin theme, I wonder if moving the 6pm bulletin radio simulcasts to 2GB and the like could be the next step for a multi-platform Nine News?

I decided to base the graphical style on the mock super I did back in August, rather than Nine News’ current look even though it’s fairly highly likely that Nine News will have a branding refresh at some point during 2020 (whether coinciding with the move to North Sydney, Peter Overton’s first 6pm bulletin for the year as at least two other notable branding changes have been, or some other time) which doesn’t resemble any of my ideas.

12 Likes

A small but better placeholder for the 7mateHD launch.

27 Likes

That that the offical date

2 Likes

9 News produces a standalone midday bulletin for 5AA so that could be something they look at interstate?

3 Likes

From the Today thread

8 Likes

Simple on eye. Would work very well. Better then the clutter they use now. With the constant expanding supers. Very annoying.

3 Likes

Some new graphics based on what we have seen so far for the new Today (Credit to @Zacgb for the Today graphic)

21 Likes

Yes yes yes.
AMAZING!

Looks fresh and clean. I wouldn’t a circle logo in a box though. I’d make the logo just the blue circle and incorporate it like one of Studio 10’s packages.