22 Likes

Fantastic work sir!

2 Likes

A few more from NZ

Set extensions

19 Likes

now from the UK TV world…

11 Likes

I have created a Foxtel One mock logo, using Canva, with the official fonts. It is very close to the official logo. Do you like it?

Here’s the full Canva design link in case you want to view and edit it: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFvtWDWOPA/3sZlsPvLExMr4-EX31dzuw/edit?utm_content=DAFvtWDWOPA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

4 Likes

I like it.

1 Like

If the Project was to go late night and ditch the desk…

9 Likes

Movie Openers getting the “Widescreen” treatment:

17 Likes

Looks very Seven with the lowercase and / between The Project.

3 Likes

It feels like Studio 10 late night.

2 Likes

I like how this one turned out.

8 Likes

On 7?

5 Likes

Hey Zampakid, would you mind giving Pay TV channels the “widescreen” treatment?

1 Like

it’s a bit plain, and the way the F and the O don’t line up is a bit irksome.

1 Like

I tried to fix my Foxtel One mock logo, still using Canva and the official fonts. Do you still like it?

I hope you use the Canva link in my previous post, if you would like to see my full mock design and if you would like to improve my efforts, by choosing a different font for example. If you cannot see my previous post, here is the link: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFvtWDWOPA/3sZlsPvLExMr4-EX31dzuw/edit?utm_content=DAFvtWDWOPA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

Also would be better to use the Foxtel logo, not just their font. Although do they call it Foxtel One or Fox One? Like Back when I had pay TV there was Fox8.

They actually do… Foxtel’s logo has been a wordmark since 2016.
The current 2020 corporate logo is being used for Foxtel One as it replaces the US FOX logo branding, which was used during the FOX One era along with FOX-style presentation elements. FOX8 now uses a shortened version of the 2020 corporate logo for much the same reason, along with increased use of their corporate typeface Noi Grotesk.

They retired both the searchlights motif and short-lived abstract dotted “f” symbol a few years back.

1 Like

Yes and they now have a new logo (white background) which isn’t just the word written in that font (blue background). It’s only minor but would look better for any corporate use.