Random Mocks

If 7 had made their new GC desk just slightly longer.

6 Likes

Looks similar to the desk Seven Sport had for its AFL and Australian Open telecasts in most (if not all) of the 10s decade.

1 Like

Terrible. It’s too big no matter what you do to it. The old one was perfect for the space.

3 Likes

TVNZ’s version of GMA3 - Giving live updates on the floods in Auckland and elsewhere

8 Likes

“What you Need to Know” would have to be the most annoying phrases in the media right now… should be tongue-in-cheek!

3 Likes

But Nine News viewers need to know the amazing deals from Aldi

11 Likes

I think its anything is better than the overuse of the Breaking News banner for anything happening in the last 3 hours

2 Likes

Being the optimistic I am, there was the thought that perhaps 10 would refresh their On-Air Presentation to coincide with the debut of The Taskmaster Australia, given almost all new promos since the premiere date was set contained the circleless 10 logo, so much so that I avoided viewing MediaSpy that day in anticipation to the show’s beginning expecting to see a new watermark, leading to nothing that evening. :clown_face:

So instead, I decided to whip up a quick mock of how I thought it would look, animated in PowerPoint:

10WithoutCirclePRG3

8 Likes

40 Likes

That looks amazing!

4 Likes

YES

4 Likes

Beautiful. The 10 without the circle fits well

5 Likes

digital deployment of the 10 News rebrand (you might notice elements that we know that 10 won’t invest in IRL, but figured that 10 News streaming would be a good investment)

25 Likes

The website header is a bit jarring with the angles that are out of place in your 10 News series.

Other than that :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

lol

also mock looks great btw

9 Likes

I literally thought this was real. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

One TV station in Hawaii (KITV) uses it all the time. I don’t like that slogan

Logo for an upcoming Aussie/NZ TV presentation website. Stay tuned.

4 Likes

Do you think I should use a PAL TV? I don’t think I should because it’s just a TV and nobody would notice, but what do you think?

I think it looks pretty good. Might need a slightly more standout font.

1 Like