Random Mocks

10 Likes

Another newsbreak mock, this time with Tim Arvier at the helm of Nine News Darwin.

Courtesy: TV-QLD

6 Likes

@TBoy have you ever heard of Death By Powerpoint? That logo is barely legible.

A lighter or darker grey, maybe with another colour lightly mixed in there that contrasts with 7flix purple will make the logo stand out more.

2 Likes

No but this is what Seven have actually done for their mate and two slides.

11 Likes

Really need this in HD asap.

5 Likes

Really need all channels in HD, it’s 2022

6 Likes

Come the end of the year, I think we will be in a better position overall. Surely Nine will follow suit soon if Seven make 7Two HD in metro areas.

5 Likes

I think by the end of the year we will have 7TWO and 9Go HD in metro areas. Meanwhile on WIN, PRIME and SCA we will still only have 1 HD channel.

3 Likes

SCA might surprise us with 10 BOLD HD. They are in a better position than Prime or WIN by being part of NPC.

4 Likes

Been working on a BBC-style Nine look…

30 Likes

Looks good, but will never be a fan of separating the dots from the 9 (ask the late 2000s how that worked out!)

The Nine Network is the dots and the 9 together; the dots are used elsewhere to link back to the master brand.

7 Likes

Great, but I think you shouldn’t separate the dots and the numeral Nine like @Nick said. Otherwise, looks great!

2 Likes

BBC font? that font gives me more of a Emergency Alert System feel than a newsbreak

1 Like

The font appears to be Gill Sans; it does look out of place/doesn’t match the font 9News are currently using.

5 Likes

Slightly off topic. But something I am working on. Any feedback

5 Likes

I’m still alive. Poking my head around here and there. Working in presentation at 10.
https://twitter.com/TimsonAirlie/status/1500737735719809024?t=GnMcefLaMqWBehRc3afcRA&s=19

10 Likes

Today Show Mock - new graphic on right ride of screen
Feedback appreciated

10 Likes

The smaller text needs to be a bit bolder, as it’s a little thin but otherwise looks good :ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

CBS with 7’s Everyone’s Home City flyover

6 Likes