Random Mocks

Thank you

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

why r u being so rude its me first time

4 Likes

Let’s just say… there is some room for improvement.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Everyone starts somewhere :slightly_smiling_face:

I like the look of the two Today title-cards, but as people have said, the text with the Nine News mocks is quite large than usual. Taking a look at the Guide to Mocking by @theGradyConnell is always a great help when building upon your current creation skills. :slightly_smiling_face::art::sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you much appreciated

2 Likes

Been following along the Regional affiliation switch on the forum and watching the new local Ten noodle updates from SCA. So I did a mock adding on OTS graphics to the updates with a picture and headline text.

I kept it relatively simple just so it just illustrates the story being read. It could be flashier but it is meant to be more of a realistic take if they were to add this graphic on. Some simple stock images really could suffice. Here is also a video of it in action.

39 Likes

Looks good! Always a pleasure seeing a mock from you, @NaruTVMock! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Nice mock there. Maybe placing the entire theme music during the 2-minute update would also sound good, with some slight adjustments.

4 Likes

I did try it while I was mocking this up. It was feeling a bit repetitive after a while having it run through the entire update. I think the script for the update needs to be sharper to keep the pace going.

I did carry the theme longer through the first story update and started it earlier before the weather.

Also thanks @MichaelPower :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thats a nice mock. SCA10 should really use pictures in their noodle update

5 Likes

Maybe something like this for the test MPEG 4 channel if they do a full switch?

24 Likes

I’d probably update the phone number to something like “1800 17 2022” since “20 10 13” is a reference to the analogue switchoff years, but good work other than that! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What LCN?

2 Likes

I’d use 4 and the name “TV CHECK”

16 Likes

With an audio clip for the MPEG-2 only folk:
“If you can hear this message but cannot see the green tick on screen then your TV will no longer receive free to air channels after July 1, 2022. You will need to purchase a set top box or a new TV set to continue to enjoy all of your favourite programming. If you can see the green tick, no further action is required. For more information call …… or visit the website…. “

13 Likes

Not sure on this one, but I’d like to see a more Nine-styled sponsor billboard on WIN Network channels. One that doesn’t show any channel logo and fits in with both WIN and Nine styles. The background is the same one used in their current launch promos and idents.

Thanks to @Zacgb for the tagline :wink:

29 Likes

When did the advertising budget increase?
Nice work, though! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Really Nice! WIN TV still used the channel 10 inspired sponsor billboards so this would be a good idea for WIN

4 Likes