Random Mocks

Great work! I’m not a fan of the font tho. And the weather would need some sort of icon such as sunny, rain etc @Avatar5991

Overall well done!

2 Likes

Yes, there is! the only difference is, it just counts the tackles that are already complete. Pointless I know but they do it all the time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They might put up the phase count occasionally but yeah, it’s not relevant to the game or worthy of a fulltime OSG.

1 Like

Phase count. That’s the one.

1 Like

I know this is a “Random Mocks” forum, but you all need to look at title safe designs for broadcast.

7 Likes

Good guide here Guide to Mocking

6 Likes

If WIN was still affiliated with Channel Nine, this is how I think the WIN logo would’ve appeared, super-imposed on top of the Nine logo.

8 Likes

but what about there watermarks??

3 Likes

this could be wins watermark if they stayed or going back to be affliated with 9

I know its big but you kinda get the idea I’m going for

6 Likes

Small in comparison to their watermark

4 Likes

This is Nine’s 2008 logo with the We Heart TV look

3 Likes

Yes, also i’m pretty sure Imparja, NBN and most Nine affiliates of the time used it but i’m not quite sure?

3 Likes

yes but what i meant was is that they could use it if they were still affilated with 9

2 Likes

Why would they use an old logo?

3 Likes

yes, @Leo_Puglisi6 has a point.

3 Likes

A very quick attempt at putting the new ABC TV channel brand into news bulletins:

16 Likes

Does that mean we also need the ABC News channel as ‘ABC NEWS TV’ to distinguish it from news radio?

And then ABC TV NEWS TV for the bulletins from ABC TV simulcast on ABC NEWS TV?

Good mock, dumb rebrand.

9 Likes

Nice mock, but it segregates the brand unnecessarily.

4 Likes

does anyone know “that” font for TV is?

Surely it’s just a stylised variant of the “oneABC” typeface used across the rest of the corporation?