Random Mocks

I played around with America’s CBS theme and put it overtop of Prime.
It goes so well, better than the current one IMO.

15 Likes

The CBS theme goes fantastically with almost anything.

2 Likes

Probably the best thing about that whole opener, nice job.

2 Likes

Why? Studio 10 is a panel version of a traditional breakfast show whereas CBS This Morning seems a bit more news and events orientated like ABC News Breakfast.

2 Likes

Gold Coast with skycam live. I attempted one of these a while ago, but this one is inspired by the background seen on recent updates.

15 Likes

A quick mock of Nine’s newest ‘Australia’s Greatest TV’ promo using the flat logo instead of the current 3D variant, credit to @Abesty for the original cap:

19 Likes

The colour would change by genre

22 Likes

I quite like the use of the flat Nine logo. It’s very retro and something they could make a theme around.

5 Likes

Well done. I love that :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@Biscuit45 and @Travis your designs would work very well in accordance - far better than what Nine is currently delivering!

3 Likes

I like it, but I find it too dark.

1 Like

This brand new look is quite good for me especially with the color used on each day.
I think it’s about time for Channel Nine to refresh its on-air presentation. They’ve had the squared colored look for nearly 5 years.

7 Likes

And elements date back to 2012!

1 Like

Awesome work @Travis. I suggest making the logo pop out more such as having the original colour which is yellow for The Block.

All I think when I see this is ViacomCBS. Good jobe there mate.

Tried that. I think I prefer the white version

6 Likes

Maybe have the green bar at the bottom yellow so suit the theme?

But white (9) on yellow?

Maybe red to match block again?

Here’s red versions. I was going to keep Red for drama but it could be reality

8 Likes