Random Mocks

Ticker is the word you are looking for.

7 Likes

Not a mock by me, but I still wanted to share it with you all! This is by Martin Anderson on TV Forum and he made a recreation of the 1999 BBC News graphics.

12 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tongue-in-cheek mocks

My attempt to recreate the Channel Ten cricket Match Summary with new Channel 10 elements

Please note!!!- the stats and scores are only there for concepts! I know that score is all wrong haha

22 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

What could have been lol!

I’m working on soccer, league and footy graphics with that terrific Ch10 graphics style- I reckon one of the best we’ve had for a long time

3 Likes

You could also try to do a tennis-themed set of graphics too while you’re at it.

5 Likes

I made this “BREAKING NEWS” image for social media. (for my own). What are your opinions?

6 Likes

For an edgy digital news service, it could work.

There’s something about the squared off corners of that font that I’m not a fan of however.

1 Like

I made a few more with the same theme…

6 Likes

@Leo_Puglisi6 Appreciate the support :+1:

1 Like

Footy ScoreBugs

Which ones do you folk prefer? I actually found these very challenging because there isn’t anything to go off. I decided to follow the coloured team names from the BBL graphics as the inspiration.

Now taking inspiration from the RU graphics

13 Likes

These look great! Definitely the 1st one.

3 Likes

1st one is the best looking one.

1 Like

Yep, the 1st one is the best one

2 Likes

1st

1 Like

I still think this has a place in the new National-focused 10. Top and tail the days and nights with a fast, sexy, national news broadcast. They may change the name to something more in line with their CBS counterparts, but I think it could happen.

20 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

10 This Morning?

1 Like

Yep. I think they should have changed Studio 10 to do that anyway.

2 Likes