Random Mocks

Love it!

Not on the RHS but how about this:
With Normal Watermark

Today Logo alternating with 9 logo

18 Likes

The bottom one would be great, I’ve always liked the idea of having the show logo flipping to the watermark or even the 9 News logo like NBC Today.

If only that strip across the top of the curved screen wasn’t red, or was lighting where the colour could e changed!

2 Likes

‘if only’? why?

He means it’s likely it won’t relaunch again

1 Like

I also tried to do an ACE-style logo for 3MP. Without knowing what font they used, I checked all the station logos. Couldn’t find any which had a “7” in their frequency (and as a result, logo) and also had to improvise by turning a “B” into a “P” so this was the result:

MOCK3MPLogoACE

Looks more “petrol station” (reminiscent of the old Ampol & Mobil logos) than “radio station”, I know! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Thought to have a crack at some modifications of the logos for 10 news first. I had found an SVG and played around with the paths in illustrator.

14 Likes

Modified Channel seven logo with a more rounded ribbon

35 Likes

Nice :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The 7mate and 7flix look especially nice! Well done! :+1:

4 Likes

Now a news mock

8 Likes

Try a different background on the 7news section.

1 Like

Nice. The logo needs a refresh

2 Likes

It’s 200 weeks ago today since the current Seven News graphics were unveiled, replacing the previous set that had been in place since September 16, 2013.

4 Likes

200 and out? We’ll find out in 15 minutes! (or at 4:30am tomorrow if the relaunch is during BB)

3 Likes

As much as I hate to say this, I severely doubt there’ll be a new set of graphics until at least another three or so months.

An update has just aired in Sydney and it’s still showing the old set (of graphics).

3 Likes

I would love some as well but yes, I doubt it sadly.

2 Likes

These are really good! A nice simple refresh. Great job.

new to mocking so feedback is welcome and wanted, but anyway im working on a 7:30 mock, this is my logo, i didnt change it much but just after thoughts, especially for the colouring because im not 100% happy with the lettering… no numbering, colour.

2 Likes

I’m thinking I will turn the lettering to the current blank colour, turn the borders from black to the current gap, and make the 7 box white