Exactly!

3 Likes

This?

Beat me to it!

11 Likes

You did a lot better than me!

I was also thinking of something a little different, like this:

10 Likes

Finally this topic is getting somewhere.

5 Likes

Untitled-3

This feels better to look at.

6 Likes

Like the first one but the other one is :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to redo them both. What’s wrong with the first one though? (Just for feedback)

Decided to have a crack at a relaunched Nightline with a much more serious and less flashy style than other Nine News bulletins.

59 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Outstanding

4 Likes

Bloody fantastic job.

4 Likes

Is that you speaking?

I love it, love the countdown, only feedback is the headline banner scrolling Nightline is a bit fast.

5 Likes

That’s from Nightline around 2008.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful! I love the headline swipe with the banner!

Great work!

2 Likes

priceless :wink:

On the subject of @msheldrick’s Nightline mock, it is very refreshing with a minimalist yet authoritative design, coupled with the Nightline music is fantastic.

8 Likes

Yes, the colours blend very well with each other. With just the small touch of other colours (the yellows and reds). It practically looks like a Channel 9 production! The timelapses working so well, plus the scrolling text and the countdown is very BBC like, love it!

Then the transition to the Nightline logo is great! I don’t usually watch Nine News, or Channel 9 in general, but if production was like this, I’d consider watching more.

2 Likes

@msheldrick just brilliant!!!

2 Likes

Yep wonderful. Love it. My only criticism is that I’m expecting the 10 news blue blob to come out behind the headline text. But I still love it.

1 Like