Random Mocks

Came across this mock on YouTube, courtesy of the SLN! Media Group.

3 Likes

My attempt at changing the new Studio 10 coming up slide

10 Likes

This quick re-edit very well could soon become a reality (not sure if it’s already one in Darwin where 9GemHD on 95 and a slight LCN reshuffle has reportedly already happened) on LCN-95 in metropolitan markets? :wink:

7 Likes

would be good if they got this done before the ashes start.

1 Like

Made a new BBC News countdowns which coincide with the leaked graphics that the BBC used in their World News update (which you can see on the Reith thread on TV Forum). Unfortunately, the music has gone out the sync, but the main focus is about the graphics.

2 Likes

Could someone recreate the 9Gem HD logo that @TV-QLD posted here?

Most online ones seem to be inaccurate and made around 2018…

Just posted my ‘very rough’ recreation of the current ABC News graphics. Transitions are very ‘wonky’ especially the openings. Haha :laughing:

14 Likes

Looks amazing, great recreation.

6 Likes

I had a go at updating the previous one which used the full size HD

11 Likes

6 Likes

The Food part of that is still huge though. I’m think something along the size of the Viceland one would be great.
I’m not sure whether the SBS logo is t e same size in the others but that needs uniformity too.

1 Like

That looks great!

It’d be a bit hard to shrink the “FOOD” logo text without completely loosing the detail (seed-like holes in the 2nd “O” in FOOD) though.

IMO, the sizes of all SBS TV channel watermarks are fine although the transparency of them could be increased a tad. What I’m not really sure about is the idea of having them in the top right hand corner of the screen. Fair enough for sports coverage but during regular programming, I think a bottom right hand corner position would be better.

1 Like

Just quickly whipped this one up. Just changed the font on the Sky News relaunch to the Sky typeface.

Roboto vs. Sky Text

16 Likes

Do one in Google’s Product Sans and place it in TiC.

Please?

Do you mean Ticker? Like this?

Also mocked up a Breaking News look

This is the current Breaking News graphics below.

6 Likes

Oh no, I meant using Google Product Sans in the supers and placing a mock-up in the Tongue-in-cheek thread!

2 Likes

I just got it. :rofl:
TiC :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just implemented the ideas I had for Sky News Graphics Tweaks in video form.

6 Likes

Polished :ok_hand: Love how the sound effects from the UK sting match the opener flyby :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I was gonna make a full blown BBC News relaunch mock, but because they relaunched today (and I feel it’s better than my efforts) here is what my mock was going to look like when I was starting to make it:

6 Likes