Random Mocks

Fantastic as always. Could you do a version with the screen showing a story-specific graphic? Maybe also a version where the whole backdrop (without the screen) is an OTS story-specific graphic, like the metro bulletins?

3 Likes

I would have either the swirl or the plasma, not both.

1 Like

14 Likes

Much better! Though that ots box or whatever it is still looks proportionally too small and narrow.

2 Likes

Brilliant. Now to wait until Nine starts doing regional OTS story-specific graphics too…

14 Likes

That looks awesome! Maybe replace the LIVE Banner with a clock and Weather and the LIVE Bug can appear at the top as required.

4 Likes

I love this. Nice and clean.

Well there was a bit of a feed problem during Emma Keanrey’s interview last night so I made this mock.

Credit to @WAtvVideos for the WDT loop, we can all remember what that was for :wink:

1 Like

Weekend news with Jess and Tarsh promo endboard

7 Likes

20 Likes

That’s way too small, unobtrusive and even professional looking. Bruce will hate it. :wink:

8 Likes

15 Likes

I hate myself for not hating your efforts. Actually looks pretty decent :thinking: Would be better if it just animated on at the start before the watermark goes somewhat opaque.

@WAtvVideos Fantastic work, as always! Are you able to adjust the “11 on WIN” mock so that ‘WIN’ is centred, like the “One on WIN” mock.

Thanks! Like this?

3 Likes

Beautiful. Much easier on the eyes than their current mudmark.

2 Likes

Definitely along the lines of what I was thinking when I suggested similar recently. 1000% better than what they are running with now - if only WIN would look at this thread and not just the tongue in cheek one!

3 Likes

But - it’s not 11 on Win, or One on Win.

It’s not “on WIN” - One and 11 are separate Networks.

It’s not “ABC2 on ABC” or “7Flix on 7” or “Gem on 9”

1 Like

I disagree, WIN are rebroadcasting these channels so from a viewers perspective (if they even care) the channels being ELEVEN & ONE respectively are on the WIN Network and having it read that way from a watermark or branding perspective makes perfect sense to me.

2 Likes