Radio Stations - Music Logs

Who cares. Everybody knows it’s the industrial disease.

1 Like

Both

1 Like

I played that particular song to death over the summer of 87/88 when I bought her then CD, my fave track off the entire album. :slight_smile:

Station: The Fresh Mix dot Com
Date: Sunday 13th September 2026
Show: 1600 Sunday Club - Ep 02
Time slot: 16:00 to 18:00 hrs Sydney time
Format: Hits and memories
Playout: Internet stream

01 - Ferrante and Teicher - Theme from exodus
02 - Richard Clapton - Capricorn dancer
03 - Koto - Jabdah
04 - Amy Grant - That’s what love is for (single mix)
05 - National Sweetheart - To the end of the world
06 - Exciters - Tell him
07 - David Dundas - Another funny honeymoon
08 - Hot Cold - Love is just a game (7 inch)
09 - Jenny Morris - Break in the weather
10 - Shakaya - Sublime
11 - Van Morrison - Baby please don’t go (with them)
12 - Nicolette Larson - Lotta love
13 - P Lion - Happy children (7 inch)
14 - Crowded House - Instinct
15 - Gareth FGernandez - Sparkle (with Dru Chen and ND Peeps)
16 - Bobby Fuller Four - I fought the law
17 - Stevie Wonder - Sir duke
18 - Matt Bianco - Don’t blame it on that girl (7 inch edit)
19 - Bon Jovi - Always
20 - Matoma - Wonderful life (mi oh my) (theme from Angry Birds)
21 - Diana Ross - The happening (with the supremes)
22 - Jud Strunk - Daisy a day
23 - Blow Monkeys - Don’t be scared of me
24 - Troy Newman - God only knows
25 - Rodney Atkins - Take a back road
26 - R B Greaves - Take a letter to Maria
27 - BZN - Sweet silver anny
28 - Barbarella - Lookin’ for boys
29 - Kate Ceberano - Change
30 - Lukas Graham - Off to see the world (my little pony)
31 - Nu Notes - Fury
32 - David Allenby - Sweet gingerbread man (2018 enhanced vinyl master)
33 - Phil Saatchi - Wheel of fortune (7 inch remix) (2018 vinyl master)

2 Likes

Station: The Fresh Mix dot Com
Date: Sunday 20th September 2026
Show: 1600 Sunday Club - Ep 03
Time slot: 16:00 to 18:00 hrs Sydney time
Format: “Just Trying To Get It To Two Hours”
Playout: Internet stream

The instrumental to get me to the start of the hour:
Janko Nilovic - Portrait D’un Robot

01 - The Barron Knights - The Topical Song
02 - Big Audio Dynamite II - Rush [Video Version]
03 - Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood [Original Mix Edit]
04 - Salt-N-Pepa - Twist And Shout
05 - Far Corporation - Stairway To heaven
06 - Daniel Boone - Beautiful Sunday
07 - Melanie C - I Turn To You [Hex Hector Radio Mix]
08 - Robbie Williams - Rock DJ
09 - Billy Adams - Looking For Love
10 - The Cockroaches - Hope [7" Mix]
11 - Yothu Yindi - Djapana
12 - The New Vaudeville Band - Winchester Cathedral
13 - Tommy Ridgley - Jam Up
14 - Liv Maessen - Knock Knock Who’s There
15 - Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go To My Lovely
16 - Blur - Tender [Video Version]
17 - Madonna - Human Nature [Radio Vrsion]
18 - Beatmasters featuring MC Betty Boo - Hey Dj I Can’t Dance (To That Music You’re Playing) [12" Mix]
19 - Sandra - Everlasting Love [PWL 7" Remix]
20 - Captain Sinbad and Little John - Saturday Night At The Movies
21 - Bananarama - Help!
22 - Middle Of The Road - Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
23 - Ann And Johnny Hawker - Cinderella Rockafella
24 - Sally Eaton - Air [from the musical “Hair”]
25 - The Monkees - For Pete’s Sake
26 - Neil Diamond - Holly Holy
27 - Time Bandits - I’m Only Shooting Love
28 - Hall And Oates - Out Of Touch
29 - Laura Branigan - Ti Amo
30 - Madonna - Human Nature [Radio Edit] [the techno version]
31 - The Beatles - A Hard Day’s Night

Look, honestly, several things went wrong while I was trying to prepare today’s show and I almost didn’t get one done. Part of it was the way I think. But not every show needs a coherent theme. Sometimes the best theme is “Here’s a bunch of songs I like”. Honestly, though, what ended up happening is in the theme today in this exact posting! I do hope that those who listened did enjoy it, although I also expect there were also quite a few WTF’s :wink:

UNCOVERED (started just before 6pm):
01 - Ednaswap - Torn (covered by Natalie Imbruglia in 1007)
02 - The Left Banke - Walk Away Renee (covered by Rick Price in 1993)
03 - Soul Family Sensation - The Day You Went Away (covered by Wendy Matthews in 1992)
04 - The Young Rascals - I Ain’t Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore (covered by The Divinyls in 1992)
05 - The O 'Jays - Now That We Found Love (sampled by Heavy D in 1991)
06 - Laura Branigan - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You (recorded by Michael Bolton in 1989)
07 - Bill Medley - Don’t Know Much (covered by Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville in 1989)
08 - Bonnie Tyler - The Best (covered by Tina Turner in 1989)
09 - Dusty Springfield - I Only Want To Be With You (covered by Samantha Fox in 1989)
10 - James Ray - I’ve Got My Mind Set on You (covered by George Harrison in 1987)
11 - Umberto Tozzi - Gloria (covered by Laura Branigan in 1984)
12 - Wilbert Harrison - Let’s Stick Together (covered by Bryan Ferry in 1977)
13 - Cannon’s Jug Stompers - Walk Right In (covered by Dr Hook in 1975)
14 - The Rays - Daddy Cool (covered by Drummond ib, I think, 1975)
15 - Wilbert Harrison - Let’s Work Together (covered by Canned Heat in 1970)

2 Likes

Great list.

Some songs there that I didn’t know were covers.

I record your show but only 4 to 6pm so look forward to listening to it.

Station: The Fresh Mix dot Com
Date: Sunday 27th September 2026
Show: 1600 Sunday Club - Ep 04
Time slot: 16:00 to 18:00 hrs Sydney time
Format: Random mix
Playout: Internet stream

01 - Cars - Hello again (extended remix version)
02 - Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
03 - Boz Scaggs - It’s over
04 - Tina Charles - Dance little lady dance (1991 sony master)
05 - Rose Royce - I wanna get next to you
06 - Pointer Sisters - He’s so shy
07 - Icehouse - Walls (single version)
08 - Sister Sledge - All american girls
09 - Pino D’Angio - Ma quale idea
10 - Johnny Chester - An ad in the weekly times
11 - Isley Brothers - Between the sheets (single edit)
12 - Ronnie Milsap - Stranger in my house
13 - Madonna - Burning up (australian single mix)
14 - Will Powers - Adventures in success
15 - My Mine - Hypnotic tango (alternative mix)
16 - Pseudo Echo - Listening (original 7 inch mix)
17 - Katie Kissoon - I need a man in my life (7 inch edit) (btg vinyl master)
18 - Frankie goes to Hollywood - Welcome to the pleasuredome (original 7 inch mix)
19 - Nina Hagen - Universal radio (album version) (btg vinyl master)
20 - Kid Creole and the coconuts - Endicott (single edit)
21 - Sheila E - A love bizarre (single remix)
22 - Ashford and Simpson - Babies (single remix) (1993 capitol remaster)
23 - Staple Singers - Are you ready (single edit) (2012 soulmusic uk master)
24 - Richard Marx - Now and forever
25 - Lighthouse Family - Lost in space
26 - Ella Langley - Choosin’ texas
27 - Ariana Grande - Hate that I made you love me
28 - Morgan Wallen - Been by now
29 - Perry Como - Let’s do it again

2 Likes

Loving the Sunday club mate. Enjoy your sense of humour as well. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Station: The Fresh Mix dot Com
Date: Sunday 4th October 2026
Show: 1600 Sunday Club - Ep 05
Time slot: 16:00 to 18:00 hrs Sydney time
Format: 1986 chart rewind
Playout: Internet stream

01 - Sheppard - Beautiful nothing
02 - Kylie Minogue - Light up (from the netflix documentary Kylie)
03 - Van Halen - Love walks in
04 - Boys Don’t Cry - Cities on fire (aussie 45 edit)
05 - Jean Beauvoir - Feel the heat
06 - Human League - Human
07 - Laban - Caught by surprise (1986 alfa japanese master)
08 - Reels - Bad moon rising
09 - Simply Red - Red box (open up the)
10 - Jermaine Stewart - We don’t have to take our clothes off (single version)
11 - Level 42 - Lessons in love
12 - Elton John - Heartache all over the world (single version)
13 - Berlin - Take my breath away
14 - Billy Ocean - Lovezone (single version)
15 - Five Star - Find the time
16 - Robert Palmer - I didn’t mean to turn you on
17 - Bananarama - Venus
18 - Pretenders - Don’t get me wrong
19 - Paul Simon - You can call me al
20 - Talking Heads - Wild wild life
21 - Tina Turner - Typical male
22 - Ric Ocasek - Emotion in motion
23 - Gloria Estefan - Words get in the way
24 - Kenny Loggins - Highway to the dangerzone
25 - John Farnham - You’re the voice
26 - Boris Gardiner - I wanna wake up with you
27 - Stealers Wheel - Star
28 - Cherokees - A woman with soul

[EDIT] Sorry guys, I’ve had to remove the pastebin link as I nearly got infected by a virus from this site from spam bots accessing my browsers push messaging service, I’ve just spent the last so many hours cleaning this shit up. Lesson learnt, never use pastebin again.

3 Likes