Race Across The World

Well no cos they started airing this in the UK 2 weeks ago and it was probably filmed late last year. Ratings are actually up on season 1. This season both eps do far have had over 3 million viewers in the UK.

I really hope that Channel 9 air season 2 sometime soon. I watched it during lockdown and for me was a massive improvement on the first. Better casting, more interesting locations and it was a lot tougher. I don’t think this is a spoiler but there were also points where there was civil unrest in countries that they visited which was very interesting to watch unfold.

1 Like

I will definitely have to give season 2 a watch then I really enjoyed the first season. Is it still UK to Singapore?

Different route. It’s from Mexico City to Ushuaia in Argentina (the southernmost part of South America). That’s why it’s such a great season because they go through a lot of tough and dangerous countries. It is also a much longer season than the first with about 9 episodes so you really get to know the contestants. It just has a different vibe to a lot of other reality shows and I really enjoyed the season. The first was good but this was much better.

4 Likes

Anything would be better than being stuck on the Caspian Sea for five days…just thinking about it makes me seasick!!

Thats a walk in the park compared to some of the crazy things that the teams experience on season 2. There are things that happened in some countries during filming that the show could never have planned for. That’s why I love this show its so real and you learn a lot. It’s really worth watching.

1 Like

Season 2 is coming soon to Nine, according to a new promo aired late tonight. There are nine episodes.

1 Like

Fantastic. As long as it’s not shown at the same time as TAR-US then I’ll be very happy!

1 Like

One potential spot is either the TBA or to take the Trump spot the following week.

Tuesday 3 November
08:40 pm The Trump Show S01 E03 Series Final
09:50 pm TBA

You can watch it on YouTube

Too late. Already seen the whole season.

1 Like

Don’t understand why it takes them so long to put it on. Just put it on their online services. Or Stan!

1 Like

Season 2 premiere is Thursday 26 November at 8:30pm with a double episode.

1 Like

Thank you!

Unfortunately that puts it against The Amazing Race US which also has a double episode from 10pm on the same night.

1 Like

Oh bloody hell. No other shows like them and they put them up against each other.

For anyone looking forward to next Thursday’s season 2 premier, it has been pulled from the schedule.

I’m pretty sure I only saw it promoted today as well.

I’d suggest just watching it on YouTube. Why give nine your eyeballs if they are going to stuff with viewers like that?

3 Likes

Thank God I don’t rely on the networks to screen shows. Most of them they stuff around. Not a surprise that for the most part ratings are low.

2 Likes