Queensland State Election - Media Coverage

Can anyone get a screengrab of Antony Green getting the ‘cannot load data’ message on the mousescreen?

I don’t think I’ve ever watched an ABC election coverage where Antony Green hasn’t had technical difficulties.

But he always battles through.

2 Likes

13 Likes

9 News perth had a crossover to joel dry in Oxley, QLD during state election.

3 Likes

Going to a break

3 Likes

Is it just me or has the ABC’s coverage been ‘hard to watch’? Jess, Matt & Antony have been great but having four politicians (2 each from the ALP & LNP) has turned it into a bad episode of Q&A in that all they’ve done is bicker with each other.

On election night I want to hear analysis from any politician part of a panel, not campaign talking points…

1 Like

Nine’s opening

1 Like

Second cross - and the clock is clearly at The Sunday Mail is clearly wrong.

Mega Wall in use

4 Likes

It just isn’t ABC election coverage without the computer giving up at least once.

1 Like

To be fair Antony Green has put that software together with chicken wire over 25 years.

5 Likes

Pooled coverage?

1 Like

heres a video of this that has been posted on twitter

7 called this way too soon.

I don’t think the result will be known tonight and if One Nation gets a seat, it’s game on.

SCA have had their “HD” watermark addition on the screen across the entire election coverage tonight over the top of the graphics.

Seven opener to coverage at 5pm

Seven house prediction

2 Likes

I noticed ABC had a production van outside their office for tonight’s broadcast. Must have the HD gear in it.

Too early indeed. 20 booths counting of preferences has been suspended due to errors. That’s made things much closer than first anticipated.

ALP HQ watching 7

LNP watching ABC

6 Likes