Seven Regional

It’s been a while since I watched Prime, but I don’t recall seeing that promo in the Central West. If it has aired, I imagine the news component would have been edited out altogether as the local/national news promos are usually locally made and separate to the Seven promos.

1 Like

A new style Billboard:

I presume Seven are doing similar, as these were seen during MKR:

7 Likes

I wonder if we’ll see a refreshed lineup, too? Not that it really needs to change much.

1 Like

I’m not sure if a refreshed ident will happen…

Let’s fix this up:
Unpopular opinion: 7flix has awful audio via Prime7

1 Like

I have to agree.

2 Likes

It is bad (awful via my 2008 Samsung TV); why would this be an ‘unpopular opinion’?

2 Likes

The Australian:

Regional television broadcaster Prime Media has swung to a net profit of $10.2 million for the six months to December 31, despite tough advertising conditions dragging revenue lower.

The return to profit follows a net loss of $8.6m over the same period a year earlier, due to a non-cash impairment of $31m relating to its television broadcast licences and $9.3m due to a deferred tax liability.

First-half revenue fell 5.9 per cent to $97.9m, hurt by soft ad demand in NSW and Victoria.

And in another article

Prime Media boss Ian Audsley says the regional broadcaster is struggling to sell property across the country, blaming a dearth of buyers.

“In previous years, we have sold properties in Tamworth, Wollongong, Wagga and Albury – all of which have taken longer to sell than anticipated,” he told The Australian .

“It’s frustrating us. We would like to dispose those assets but it’s proving difficult,” Mr Audsley said.

3 Likes

The local presenter version of the Faces Ident:

Sydney version:

Summer Billboards:

Some versions of the newer standard Billboard:

What’s On:

9 Likes

4/10 for me. Needs a live shot, NOT still screenshots. Jeyzus Krays!

7 Likes

Just saw an updated lineup recently.

1 Like

Here is today’s:

7 Likes

Possibly the only network still producing line-ups, hope they realise and keep it up, they’re good.

Do they still make different ones each day, or only one now? Obviously when they include 7flix, they’d have to do different for GWN7 who don’t have that channel yet.

2 Likes

They have different programs each night, so yes :wink:

1 Like

Today’s lineup with 7Two:

3 Likes

Another:

5 Likes

Prime7/7Mate Lineup 18/4/2019:

Video:

4 Likes

Yellow and Green billboards:

3 Likes