Seven Regional

I think that’s more likely than any more affiliation changes.

2 Likes

Would it have been that hard for Prime7 to arrange Seven to create a version with the local presenters in it? If SCA can manage it…

What would be involved? Film your presenters in front of a green screen, send the footage to the Seven ident team, possibly pay Seven if idents aren’t included in affiliation fees.

3 Likes

Spot the error…

12 Likes

Loving the late 1980s era Prime logo. It has only changed about three times since that was last used.

12 Likes

I’m not surprised this happened considering what comes up with you do a Google Image search of “Prime Television”. More accurate options exist, but I reckon the SVG files may have not worked properly in the software that they were using.

4 Likes

I agree, i think that original Prime logo is probably their best.

1 Like

I’ve always loved the circle one from the 90s. Still looks modern asf.

4 Likes

RELAUNCH PENDING??

2 Likes

It’s not a relaunch speculation until the :eggplant: appears. RELAUNCH!!!111!!!

2 Likes

Having said that, I think the current Prime7 logo and branding works in well with the Seven brand.

If anything, Seven will be more likely to coerce Prime into dropping the Prime brand entirely and going with pure 7 branding (as we’ve seen with Southern Cross in Tasmania), than allowing them to revert to their heritage Prime brand.

5 Likes

Imagine the concoctions they could come up with for their news brand!

• Regional News 7 Wagga Wagga & District
  • Weeknight News Brief 7 Coffs Harbour
  • The Local Scene 7 Ballarat

The list is endless…

13 Likes

Whoever is in charge of the event should’ve proof read the poster. Surely they should have known after talking with Prime what their logo would be if they’re sponsoring the event!

2 Likes

Presumably whoever put together the poster never watches TV… or lives outside Prime7’s coverage area?

3 Likes

Quirindi is in northern NSW, it would’ve been in the old 9-8 Television territory.

2 Likes

LOOK! A WIN Caribbean clone!

3 Likes

Which way are you going with this @Aaron_Evans_2005 ???

WIN - 10 network affiliate
Caribbean - which Zambia is not in, it’s in Africa

I’m very confused, which is easy to do! :laughing:

2 Likes

Look up “WIN Caribbean” in the regular WIN Television thread.

2 Likes

Another Ident:

6 Likes

I believe the regions where Prime7 Local News bulletins broadcast would get the local presenters instead…

Well, unless our MS peeps in the regions concerned tell us, Prime7 is kinda lazy inserting local presenters to the promo. They’d usually just use the generic package instead.

1 Like