Seven Regional

I watched that ep last night! I keep forgetting 7mate encore them late afternoon the following day

1 Like

Still not showing 2 hours later. Someone’s :zzz:

6 Likes

Showing up for me in Prime territory

7mate logo without the watermark covering it. Always thought it had a grey border.

5 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

They still haven’t fixed the watermark. Quite nice actually.

8 Likes

Not seeing a watermark looks so STRANGE these days!

But I reckon I could get used to it very quickly :smile:

Sometimes I long for the simple days of just 5 channels, no internet TV or pay TV and most importantly, NO watermarks!

6 Likes

Anyone able to confirm if it’s just GWN markets? Or all Prime markets?

1 Like

Just checked 7mate via Prime Ballarat & there is a watermark.

1 Like

Just caught the end of the RICH vs ESS game on 7mate Orange and there’s the usual “LIVE & & FREE” blue 7mate logo.

2 Likes

How the hell am I supposed to know what I’m watching and who’s showing it to me if I’m not reminded of it all the time?!?!?!?! :wink:

5 Likes

That’s what the info button on your remote is for. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish the TV networks knew that.

3 Likes

Bruce Gordon has sold most of his shares in Prime Media for $12.7 million, reducing his stake from 14.9% down to 3.3%.

Source: SMH

3 Likes

I wonder if he needs the money to prop up WIN?

5 Likes

He has increased his economic interest to 18% of the company using cash-settled share swaps.

It’s weird. The AFR reporting he now has an about 23.8% economic interest in Prime. He sold shares and made a loss, meanwhile he effectively bought more shares.

Lineup with 7flix:

5 Likes

The picture quality on 7flix seems to have been downgraded tonight.

Caps for comparison
Tonight:

A cap from few nights ago:

6 Likes

Damn. On par with the online stream now, which is shit!

4 Likes

The picture quality of 7Flix via terrestrial TV in the metro areas isn’t that crash hot either.

3 Likes