Pooch Perfect

Saw the advert last night. Looks a bit like ‘Beauty and the Geek’ for dogs.

More like Project Runway for dogs.

I am actually looking forward to checking this out.

1 Like

Looks cute and feel good

Video

2 Likes

Meet RUSSELL THE BRUSSEL, POOCH PERFECT’s four legged co-host…

With his sassy little bark and a cheeky nod of the head, he’s putting the wag back into swag and teaming

up with REBEL WILSON to find Australia’s Greatest Pet Stylist

1 Like

Really warming to the idea of this show. And I do love Rebel. And Russell looks cute

I just wonder where 7 is going to place this. It should be on at 7:30 but will they place it at 8:30 following MKR like they did to Instant Hotel?

Isn’t it going to Thursday’s 7:30 with MKR Sunday to Wednesday?

That’s what 7’s grid alluded to.

They alluded to something similar with instant hotel as well. I am just not sure it will pan out that way. Especially with AFL beginning in March.

Premieres in February. The winning prizemoney is $100,000.

1 Like

New extended sneak peek:

1 Like

Russell is destined to be the star of this show :slight_smile:

1 Like

Debuts Thursday, February 27 at 7.30pm, according to a promo shown during Fire Fight Australia concert this afternoon.

1 Like

Starts Fur-sday week !

1 Like

Does anyone else think that this is a waste on Thursday? Ok I’m not sure how big of an audience potential this has but Seven need to try something. Seven need a stronger Sunday so I think it would be better suited there. They could then move MKR Mon-Thurs and at least MKR might not look as bad with those numbers on a Thurs (or could even get some viewers with less realtiy competition). Instead I just think Pooch Perfect is destined to fail on Thursdays.

But it would go up against Dancing With The Stars on a Sunday which is probably why they avoided it going there. Gogglebox does well on Thursdays so why not try it?

I also think Pooch Perfect should go to Thursdays because it faces less competition there.

I think shows like Gogglebox and Bachelor have proved there is an audience on Thursdays. It will also be the only reality show on a Thursday. So I think its a really good move. It was something 7 should have done with Instant Hotel last year.

1 Like

I just think Seven are losing momentum across the week ith MKR flopping, so by the time Thursday comes around it won’t give Pooch Perfect much of a platform to launch on. IMO they need to try and be more competitive on Sunday’s to start the week better and probably should be burning off double MKR eps on Thurs to finish up the season faster.

Who knows though. Maybe the Thursday with lack of competition will work.